Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Iso hash making questions?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lostbyyou, Mar 24, 2007.

1. :wave:
    Hey
    I never made iso hash before how is it? Any way i have a bunch of chronic and was thinking about making some this way. I searched but i couldn't find just how much iso im going to need, and also where could i get some? Also will this effectively remove all the thc with out wasting any? Thanks guys!

2. Whoops forgot to say how much im using, im prolly gonna throw in about 26 grams. How much ISO should i use?

3. In case the quality of my bud matters its the chronic in the thread i started earlier this week.

4. lol damn noone is helpin u out heh? You used the search button yet??

You can use any ISO alc, but the higher the percentage, the better. ((i use 91% i think)) You can get it at Wal-Mart, Walgreens, pretty much fuckin anywhere. Dollar store.

How is it? Sticky as fuck! lol i would invest in razor blades.

Pretty sure ((use the search button)) that you use enough to cover all the buds ((or shake/trim what have you)) But eh... its very sticky. Maybe use some baking soda to help out.

5. Is the baking soda safe? Seems questionable to me. Im well any way its a go for tonight i will try to get you guys some nice pics. :wave:

6. Questionable? Go ask any cluck if its safe to smoke baking soda. lol

**HINT** CRACK ROCKS

7. Well personally i tend to stay away from the crack rocks. The alcohol is still evaporating is there any way to speed this up? I have a fan i could use that would work great but the thing is its kind of a fancy fan and t he air it blows out is rather cool. Will this help?

8. you could heat it on the stove, carefully. I don't recommend it, alcohol is very flamable just a little more patience. I'm making my first batch from some trim leaves right now as well. been evaporating the alcohol for just over 24 hours, looks like at least another 24 to go. if you don't like the baking soda idea, btw, I've read about it in this procedure elsewhere as well, seems to be common practice, you can save some finely ground mj to mix with it, or kief, I'm going to use some finely ground mj. gl

9. Thanks, good luck with yours i got the fan on mine now. Im not sure how long this will take for me. Its speed up alot since i opened the door and kept it better ventilated.

10. Good to see things coming along, can't wait for some stick ISO pics later!

11. ty, no problem, this is my first time trying this. looks like I'll have just enough for a couple samples which is just fine, I remember having a taste for some good hash a few years back. I'm sure it was dry seive which I know is supposed to be the best quality, this method is so easy though, I just wanted to give it a try.

here's where I'm at so far. I think the color looks promising. opinions?

Attached Files:

12. here ya go xero. whatcha think? I like the flavor a whole lot. my first time trying iso. the potency is out of this world. about 1/4 of this little blob got 4 of us pretty ripped. peace

Attached Files:

13. lol you better take a razor to that shit! lol

When we made ours.. we had 3 batches... and we invited this guy who does Meth over.. and he fucking SCRAPED THOSE BITCHES CLEAN! LMAO... love em. haha. U end up using any soda?

14. lol, where's a crack head when you need one. no soda yet, a little finely chopped mj. I scraped with a razor for a while, 2 steps forward, one back, I'm sure you know what I mean. I've still got a good bit of that main blob left, just a hit or two will get me really high so I just cut off a tiny piece and put it on top of about half a bowl pack. it took a little practice but I got to where I could light the hash without lighting the weed and the smoke is delicious and merciless. when the most of it is gone I was considering using a little soda to get it all out of the bowl, to bad I don't know any meth heads, lol, to funny.

15. lol it was funny to watch, he fucking had it like 8 inches from his face, focused 100% on gettin every little bit. I dont know him too well, but we werent at my house, and Im not the one who invited him over - and he got the job done.

16. I made some iso hash, but only vape, is it ok to vape baking soda? anyone have any idea? The melting point is 140F, but there is no boiling point so I guess it doesn't even vaporize hope its safe.