Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

iso hash help?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Urge, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Want to start making iso oil dont know much about it though, can i use just stems? Currently got like 2 grams of stems and dont know much Bout what I need

2. you can use anything from resiny pipes to leaves and stems to make iso hash. anything that might have leftover thc in it can be extracted out and evaporated to give a more pure product. since the thc on stems is only on the outside of them there is no need to grind them. freezing helps trichomes fall off. pour iso in with stems, filter stems out of the liquid, evaporate the liquid on a glass plate(pyrex), after it evaporates what is left should be a gooey concentration of thc. everything you add to the liquid pre filtering adds to the total amount yielded and also to the taste.

in my opinion 2 grams of stems really isn't enough to do an iso wash on them unless you are adding in other goodies. If you want to collect the keif put the stems in your grinder and freeze it and grind after frozen. keep it in the freezer but shake it every couple of hours. at the end of the night discard the ground stems and open up your keif chamber for a very pleasant surprise

3. So how much product would one need to get a batch n try it out?

4. ive made a run with about an 8th of stems a dirty dirty grinder and made enough to get baked. nothing signifigantly great and definitly did not compare to bho at all