Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ISO hash has tiny bugs in it, what to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGgarfield, Aug 1, 2013.

1. I always let my iso evaporate by a window, I stupidly did it at night this time and I woke up to find a fair few tiny bugs in the hash. Is it safe to smoke or should I just toss it? I can't say its a huge loss since I'm fairly stocked on trim but I'd rather not waste a nice spread of ISO. I did considering doing a new wash and throwing the old stuff in there, but I'm not sure if the bugs will travel through a siv.

2. If you don't mind a bit of bug I would dissolve it in ISO again, pass it thru a coffee filter and evaporate it again.

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You know how many bugs you eat when you sleep or makes it into processed food just do another wash and if they pass oh well, I would still use it.

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

4. smoke that motha fuckin bug, he was trying to eat your iso hash. i used to leave my bong on my back porch and went out to smoke a bowl, after i finished i found a half charred slug in the downstem. i didnt even know. haha

5. #5 OGgarfield, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013

man i have no idea how you say that so casually lol i'd be freaking out, ive managed to get most of the bugs out though, hardly noticeable now so im just gonna blaze it

6. hahaha, i mean whatever atleast the slug smoke got filtered through the bong.

7. I can see how he could be so causal about it lol. A couple years back I was a bit on the drunk side and I was toking a bowl when a lightning bug landed on top of the weed, well I smoked the bug without even thinking twice. But yeah. If you smoke a lightning bug nothing will happen.

8. #8 Wiggibow, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    Just scrape out the parts the bugs were toughing and toss em. Its not like some bug juices are going to spread all throughout the product just because they died on the hash lol, maybe if you squashed them onto it....

Next time cover your hash with a paper plate or something 

9. Eh I've smoked bits of bug knowingly before, spilled drugs on an old work bench. Id probably just smoke it as is cutting the bugs out from the hash assuming that's possible. Another iso if not