Iso alcohol Australia

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by chalker, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Hey people, whats good? Anyway, I've been trying to get my perc clean. I have a bong with a tree perc, and the perc is just brown. I use simple green because its the only stuff I can find that gets recommended a lot, and is meant to be safe. This works for all of my bong except the perc, the rest of it will be spotless and shiny after a soak in simple green, with shaking at random points in time, going over the spots I can reach with a pipe cleaner, then a good rinse. The perc may get slightly cleaner, but I can never get it near as clean the rest of the bong. I've been advised to use iso alcohol, but all I can find around is 40% that they have at the chemist (which they had to order in over night) that did almost nothing, and a 125 ml bottle of 99% at bunnings for $8, but that is obviously not enough, and would be too expensive. So it would be a great help if anyone knew any places I could get strong enough iso in Australia (specifically Victoria) for less than $8 for 125 ml, or something else that would work to get my whole bong clean again.

2. Wow... That has to be annoying...

91% Isopropyl is your best bet. If you can't find isopropyl then look into the specificaly made 420 cleaner. It's just iso, salt and scents but it works. It's about $6 for a bottle.
    You could order it online if you have to.