ISO-3 The Quartermaster -- Alchemy Class

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by PsychedelicSam, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Push Had did the head head work out for you?
    Did it recover any better?

2. Well, then, I guess it's a good thing pushu's using it and we can get a report from him. Even if not, it's not a life or death or even an inconvenient situation. The MIL is more important than some gadget although some people may disagree. I've never had the pleasure so I'll stay out of that conversation. :whistle:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. She is a Good Woman, she helped us out a lot when we 1st got married and now it's time to return the favor
    Tough old gal she is, thick headed but tough as nails,
    I like her.
    I have been running like a chicken with no head. Have not had any time or energy to do anything cannabis related except smoke and tincts that I already had.
    Thankful I squirreled some away

• Like Like x 3
  4. Oh they do make life interesting to say the least LOL
    Right @Heavn

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Huh what? Blink blink

sent via my pet rock

• Like Like x 1
  6. I hated Calculus

• Like Like x 2
  7. Took 4 yrs of it and still never understood why
    Well ....................... I can't remember any today

8. I never got into calculus very well but I did really like trig and still use it a little. Algebra is almost a daily activity thanks to the tincture thread and the dosage formulas. I've never been a whiz at really advanced math. It was never that important to me. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Stiggy, if I may I’d like to suggest a potentially easy solution for your MIL. In all seriousness, I’d try some Vitamin K2. Here’s a quick video that explains why. Being a former EMT you should eat this stuff right up.

If you have the time, watch this one also, it’s about an hour and the quality is poor, but it’s worth it. This guy is the man when it comes to this subject. He’s on the cutting edge of medicine, and has been for 15 years. He knows his shit! You’ll learn all about your teeth and bones in the process...
    How to reverse cavities and restore brain and heart health with vitamin K2 - OraWellness
    I’m half way through this book, and I have k2 on the way. I got into this to help my teeth and bones, and this is giving me all the background on k2, although the dietary recommendations in the book are dated and inaccurate now. It’s still worth the read if you really want to understand the subject imho.

In a nutshell, vitamin k2 has recently been discovered, as so has its role in directing calcium to the proper places in our bodies, like teeth and bones, and keeping it OUT of the soft tissue where it isn’t supposed to be, namely our arteries. A deficiency causes calcification, and everyone in this country is deficient basically. If she’s been taking calcium for her bones, or has osteoporosis, that just proves it.
    Anyway, I sincerely hope you find this helpful, and you don’t think I’m wacky. I’m very serious, and I’ve researched the he’ll out of this or I wouldn’t even mention it. Thing is though, this could save her life. That would be awesome.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Cool Thanks
    I will give it a watch
    I saw you explaining this to Rummy about the tooth regen.
    Thank You
    Like I said she and her Family are very set in their ways, and only believes in modern medicine
    I do not think she will sway much if any at all.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Exactly
    When I finished College that was the last time I every use it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Except when I watch the Big bang theory show and they have their boards
    I try to see if I understand still
    I have heard its all made up on their boards anyway

• Like Like x 1
  13. This IS modern medicine Stiggy, not alternative. The microbiologist who leads the research team develops formulas for existing pharmaceutical medications. That’s his business. He even has a whole bunch of doctors around the country following his protocol with their patients. Maybe there’s one in your area. Here’s the link to find out. MegaQuinone K2-7 | Microbiome Labs Maybe there’s a local doctor. I know how a lot of people are, they only listen to a doctor. It’s no wonder we have the most expensive health system of all the developed countries, and the worst results. Our medical system is the third leading cause of death behind heart disease and cancer. Iatrogenic causes. Pretty sad. And mostly because they are 40-50 years behind and don’t really want to learn when they’re pulling down so much money. What’s the incentive?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I did not decarb it - didn't see why I would. Should I have?

• Like Like x 1
  15. No, not really. I was just curious. If it's fresh then you'll mainly have CBDA which can be as good as or better than CBD. It will continue to naturally decarb but you may not notice much difference although the profile will change a little as enzymal action continues through the cure. I'm looking forward to hearing about it as you proceed. :sneaky:

• Like Like x 2
  16. I am finding really no difference with the new head. I used to recover about 10ml/hour with the old head and with this batch I am getting pretty much the same. It does hold a lot more water though - does save on refilling that

• Like Like x 3
  17. OK Thanks
    i think you were not having the same recovery problems Sam and I were
    So maybe mine will work better now

• Like Like x 1
  18. I haven't tried to recover the alcohol from the saturated weed yet.... I am still in the reduction phase
    I don't feel I had any issues before the new head though

• Like Like x 3
  19. It occurred to me last night as I was refilling the reservoir that the reason behind the larger bowl on the bottom of the new head was to make it a larger heat sink. I guess it is fairly obvious, but it makes sense that the new bowl holds many times more water than the earlier version. Maybe the older head wasn't cooling the vapors enough?
    Whatever the reason..... I am still recovering alcohol at the same rate I did with the old head which is 10ml/hr

• Like Like x 1