isnt this crazy...

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by guitaraddict177, May 13, 2009.

1. so I have a 2 foot acrylic bong. (selling it this week). and I also have a small aluminum sneak a toke bowls.

everytime I smoke alot out of the sneak a toke I get baked...then when I smoke out of the bong I dont get as high. its fucking weird. any thoughts?

2. probably caused by a serious medical condition...

3. are you torching the aluminum ? in other words are you turning the aluminum solid into vapor and inhaling it, thus inhaling aluminum? if so, then that would explain why you're so high.. cuz your fucked up on aluminum..

4. Are you smoking dank or schwag? If you're smoking schwag or mids in an acrylic and/or the water level is too high, that might account for it.

5. the reason you are getting higher on teh sneakatoke is becuase

1. it is my name
    2. Sneak-A-Toke is fuckin rawww..just the words. what do you consider a "Sneak-A-Toke" pipe??

WHen i first started smoking i bought a 6 inch mini bong that i could fit in my pocket and we would just pull that shit out and hit it on the go and we named it sneakatoke.

6. I have red on of those sneak a tokes on this website.
    Sneak-a-Toke Pipes & Glass Pipe Screens | Sneak a tokes

And i picked it up at Record and Tape Traders because it is easy to smoke while driving.

I just feel like when I smoke out of it I get higher then i do from my bong. Im glad Im getting a glass on glass soon.