isn't she pretty

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Yella Bud, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Blue Widow(dinafem seeds fem)
    Growing Medium: 2gallon smart pot in MG organic potting soil
    Food: Botanicare Nutrients
    Feeding schedule: fed every 3 days and watered once a week; blckdtrap molasses was introduced after a month of flowering
    Light Source: 400w hps (1)
    Light Schedule: 12/12
    NO CO2
    Trichs: about 10% clear; 75% milky; 15% amber
    "2nd grow"

Ok real quick.i vegged for 2weeks and flowered for 10weeks(70days).She suffered slight nute burn between week6 and 7.i flushed for the last 3weeks and she recovered nicely.i topped her twice during the flowering stage which i think added on an extra week of flowering time.o well 10weeks is not too bad.so ill b chopping her down in the morning.i hope u guys and gals enjoy my hard work.and yes I'm a rookie lol:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Can I just bite into one of those buds? It's so beautiful, I don't even wanna smoke it....I just wanna eat it :D

3. Thnx dude. BTW That was hilarious lol

4. Did you have any burn from the MG soi,l the organic has been working ok for me so far very little burn compaired to the reg mg soil.

5. Yes I did.so don't over do it.the soil comes with fertilizer that feeds up to 2months.so I would go with half strength nutes or a very light feeding schedule.

6. Does the organic has the time relese fertilizer also? If it does it must be alot less I think they use small amounts of chicken shit in it with alot of peat moss and mulch. My basil like the reg MG but the blooming orcids like the organic.

7. I think so but I flushed the hell outa my plants lol

8. She looks sooooooooooooo dank

9. Looks pretty good, you're using a 400w hps though? To much. A 150 would be plenty for that little guy

10. Nice, def a nice plant. keep updated, on the dry weight!

also, you should try to add co2 in your next grow. I wouldn't mind seeing that!

11. omg after the 2nd picture i just X's it out and thought i NEEEDED to say this.
    I
    Want
    To
    Smoke
    That
    So
    Badly.

12. First of all, thnx for all the good feedback.
    Here's a quick update for those that are wondering.
    Dry weight: about 43 grams(not even two ounces :•( lol)
    Taste: 7.5 Sweet (i only jarred for 7days tho)
    Potency: 8 (energetic high, good for gaming and some light yard work)

Overall: she's a keeper I know. I'm new to growing so mistakes were made. However, I was still impressed with the outcome. For all the new growers out there----DO NOT TOP DURING FLOWERING!(you will hurt ur yield) If it must b done, do it n the vegetive stage only.
    Good Day Ppl!!

13. wow... haha just wow!

14. Very good job non the less man!