Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Isnt it ironic?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistBrian, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Dont you think it's ironic that we all were made with receptors in our brain that are basically locks without keys. But THC and other cannabinoids are the keys to the locks.

It's like whatever created us wanted us to find cannabis to enjoy. I mean nothing else really activates cannabinoid receptors that we all have in our brain, at least natural things...

Don't judge me I'm baked.

2. hah don't intend to be judging but every receptor in our brain has an endogenous ligand for it. In this case it is anandamide.

3. i just took my firstt three hits and it feels like my chisa are about to fall offthe end so i keepbringthem closerbut they still feelliketheir going to fall off

4. how's that ironic at all?

5. #5 BuddhistBrian, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Because our brains have receptors that intake THC and get us high. But the weed is the only that activate those specific receptors. It's like we are called to smoke

6. lol your obviously stoned, but i know what you mean. the THC fits perfectly.
    Just like a key :)

7. actually the receptors are used by chemicles our brain produces..

8. Not ironic, groovy as chit
    man
    : D

9. Because weed is viewed publicly as something bad, yet human brains contain receptors which basicly invite weed..

pretty much defines ironly :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

10. #10 BuddhistBrian, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Then it's ironic that weed and our brain have the same chemicals then?

11. I just think it's fuckin awesome that your brain pretty much like invites THC to come join the party but nothing else.

12. I already explained that it is anandamide (and 2-AG which I forgot to mention) NOT THC. You would learn more if you listened and learned how to use google.

13. Exactly. They already have keys

14. Weed was made to use.

15. technicly all we are is bundled energy, right?

16. Your brain accepts any chemicals, which is how the other drugs have their effect as well.

If your brain didnt accept chemicals, there would be no change. No evolution

17. It's like raaaaiiiiiinnnnnn on your wedding day

18. I had the booze she had the chronic....

19. Yeah alot of drugs get you high so I don't see how it's ironic for marijuana.