Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Isn't it crazy that we are all gonna dead

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, Dec 15, 2012.

1. I'm 27. In today's world of volience, sickness and nature do time. I might have 20-30 years if something doesn't happen .... Wow I am stoned!!!!

2. If you live in the us and are somewhat active and eat healthy you should easily live past 70. The world is not any more violent than the past, we just have direct access to see it anytime, anywhere.

3. We are all gonna dead!!

4. Oh dear lawd we're all gonna dead??

5. Dying is for FOOLS! - Charlie Sheen

6. We're all gonna dead next friday (21st) lmao jk

7. In fifty years theres going to be so many dead myspaces and facebooks. Its crazy theres going to be more dead profiles than real ones

8. Shit Happends...deal wit i!

9. If you're estimating you'll die a natural death at 47-57, you're doing something wrong man. Your life expectancy should be quite a few years higher.

Your only guarantee in life is that it will end. It's happened to everyone before you, it'll happen to everyone after you. It's just part of our existence, that someday we'll cease to.

10. It is crazy huh? All the more reason to live it up now.

11. You would still die if we lived in a utopia.

12. We are all gonna die at some point, and that's a fact of life that we need to live with. The thing is, people need to realize that their time on this planet is limited, and that what they do with it is the most important. Spend your time doing what makes your happy :wave: We live in a fucked up world now a days...please make the most of it :smoking: