IsmokePlentyBud's 2nd Grow- Super Lemon Haze, Bubblegummer, White Widow, Cheese

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ismokeplentybud, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Leaves are still shrively im picking up the humidifier piece tommorow. Thank god, these things will finally be replenished. This is draining me. No fun. The one is fine and the SLH is just shriveling, Ill keep updating. Pics coming soon, not much to see though.

2. nice im growing slh too and gonna grow a couple strains next your growing wheres an update?

3. Im sorry I kind of let this thread die out a little. The white widow is doing very good they are all looking nice i will get pics up soon. Bubblegummer is looking fucking fantastic thick colas are forming. The widow is too close im afraid of mold. And the SLH looks so weird and deformed. it looks thirsty i almost want to get rid of it but im not going to. Overall the bubblegummer looks the best. Those nugs are really fattening up fastttttttttttttt

4. Thought I was never coming back? You thought wrong. I was talked down to by a few people in here on another thread so I said screw this im here to experience have fun and help. Not be given a hard time. But im back for now at least.

Besides that ive been doing big things and im hoping to plan a move out to colorado if everything continues going well for me.

So update is this...... Bubblegummer is beautiful, still worried about bud mold on widow shes sucking her gut in and drawing all the branches to the center too close to each other. As for the Super Lemon you can determine..... It still acting strange bud producing buds none the less.

Some pics are a few weeks old, some are now. Bubblegummer isnt dying its nitrogen deficiencies its almost ready for a chop. The Widow is having little problems too. As for the Super lemon I cant explain why the leaves curl. Its not too much water, and not too little. Its not nutes..... I just want to put my autoflowers in the ground already. Cheese is still sitting under flouros looking fucking FANTASTIC btw.

Attached Files:

5. the pictures get newer as we go on.....................:hello:

Attached Files:

6. and the last few right here.:smoking:

Attached Files:

7. Harvested and took pics for the Bubblegummer, still waiting on White Widow and Super Lemon.... P.s. IDK if i gave the update but the cheese seed from way back made its way into a full plant.... It was so strange hes just been chilling in the other closet as I take very light care of her (I.e. Not watering, or giving nutes often.) and she looks incredibly healthy. I just transplanted her and about a week later moved her into the spot where my Bubblegummer baby used to rest. Im hoping to chop down this Super Lemon and Widow within these next few days I need them outta the way so my experimental cheese can go into full bloom. Another sick thing I just remembered.... I got an aerogarden :) time to start sprouting my new autoflowers!!!

8. #28 ismokeplentybud, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2011
    Here are pics of my harvest on the bubblegummer, surprisingly I got 32.5 grams dried although it was under a 250w in a huge tent. Very happy with this strain yet again, I have had nothing but success.

Attached Files: