ismokecannabis is no longer smoking cannabis

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ismokecannabis, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yea a few different people, shows how much of the thread you read. :rolleyes: I'm not schizo, cause I don't see shit ever, and maybe I get paranoid sometimes, but this is too much stuff to be a big paranoid dilusion, maybe some of it is less sinister then make it out to be but I have trouble thinking for other reasons this shit happened. And I've said this before, I've learned paranoia is usually legit, in that if you're paranoid about something, just because it doesn't happen or you were wrong about what you were so worried about, doesn't mean something bad could have happened that day, most likely the paranoia was legit and you just avoided whatever it was that was happening... the analogy for this: If a tornado were to rip through your neighborhood, and you saw the sky, the wind howled, and you got scared and went to your basement, then the next day you walked outside and said "Damn my house is fine, I guess I overreacted!" Did you really? Or was is logical to be afraid because there was a decent chance you're house could have gotten ripped apart too? You guys understand this?

2. 1. lol...

2. It was probably just some regular detectives staking you out because you were doing, and i quote, 'highly illegal shit'. I dont think they were CIA agents trying to assassinate you for your knowledge of 9/11 internet forums. It was Bob and Sgt. Dave at the local PD trying to catch some more "sugnifficant" people.

What are your thoughts of 2012? Probably a bunch of jumbled up theories of galactic planes and annunakai and nibiru and comet elenin and a universal shift in consciousness, but no one single, logical, defined theory... right?

3. Yeah I only read like 3 pages on my phone so I gave up b/c it's a pain in the ass on a little screen. But hey! It's totally possible to have schizophrenia without visual hallucinations and just the delusions, though I'm not making a diagnosis, but your story sounds a little out of the norm. I know a schizo that is fairly normal, but he thinks a squad of navy SEALS is on the hunt for him (LOL). But perhaps you're 100% right, though it just seems a little insane. I just don't think the government would attempt to kill you via CO. And... you have no proof to these "conspiracies", many people have similar thoughts about the government, but no proof.

And a little fyi, many schizophrenics don't trust the government and have extreme paranoia. Idk man, it's nothing bad, but just seems like you have symptoms

4. You're reading comprehension isn't the best man..

1. you're really going to make fun of me misspelling 'insignificant' (i don't have spellcheck, I spell phonetically sometimes, sue me)

2. Regular detectives would most likely be working for FBI, I mean there is the building very close, and the cars involved were not regular cop cars, and regular LPD doesn't really handle that shit, the bigger branches usually get involved. ATF, CIA, FBI, etc..

3. 2012 I think is bullshit, in the Mayan calander sense of things, because the Mayan calander just starts over then. No end of the world or anything like that. But I think the media hype around it is on purpose. I think it is a cover so that when things do start happening, people won't realize the true reasons/ causes for it. so.. wrong?

And the reason I thought their actions went deaper then just my involvement with unmentionalble substances, was the timing. This shit seemed to happen after I talked to people/ met an informant (that's a long story I don't want to get into/ can't really because it involves things I can't talk about on this site according to the rules) and after I was on here talking about the 9/11 stuff. Hey I can only guess as much as you can, but it seems like they were trying to discredit me, because they thought I did know too much, but hey I could be wrong. Maybe my apt got all fucked up with carbonmonoxide or whatever it was for no reason. Maybe some hillbilly crawled in my vent and died. I don't fucking know man, but I think the gov thing makes the most sense, I wouldn't be saying this shit if I didn't have a good reason to believe it.

5. I swear to god. There are little elfs in my backyard plotting my destruction. I hear them laughing and I smell the baking cookies. o.o

6. Are you sure that your neighbors aren't cooking meth?

7. hahaha ok other people have said this, if my neighbors were cooking meth, would it cause my apt to become unbearably gaseous like so i felt like i was huffing shit? cause i mean this is a possibility lol, but wouldn't my other neighbors notice this too? I mean it was really bad in my apt, they would have had to have fucked up or something.. but I guess its possible. I'm serious though what do you mean by this?

8. Are you sure it was carbon monoxide?

9. No not at all. Here and I just read the symptoms and I don't think it is that, that's just what people said it might have been but I don't think it was. Here are the symptoms if anyone knows:

-lightheadedness
    -congested nose
    -slowed down reactions
    -blurred vision
    -slight dizziness

the congested nose thing should be the biggest clue, it was obvious and very bad when this was happening, and when we would go outside it went away, then went back inside and it came back. I have no idea though what it really was.

10. i had one incident with carbon monoxide. my symptoms where blurred vision, a feeling like there was a pillow on my ears, wasnt able to stand anymore and yeah slower reactions it was afraid id die (nothing happend to my nose though) :D haha but if your first post is true i hope everything turns out well for you man ;)

11. ^This

12. i can't according to the rules

13. You guys are funny listening to this lol

lay off the meth man, iv lost alot of people to it and it all starts with this crazy talk.Quit the pipe while its still not to late.

14. I've heard similar stories from my dad in his crackhead days. That's why I'm curious.

15. im not on crack or anything man, but yea I know what you're saying, those drugs can make you hella paranoid, I've had paranoia from similar stuff, but I know the difference.. I mean yea I admit this stuff is pretty ridiculous but what I have said is all definitely true, like I wasn't high when most of it happened, definitely not on some crack, but hell I could be wrong about WHY it's happening, but it for sure IS happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.