ismokecannabis is no longer smoking cannabis

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ismokecannabis, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. if they aren't trying to kill me they're tryin to do somethin... I mean this isn't 1 incident, it's multiple, tons of different shit, I've got stories for days, and you know what, they might not be trying to kill me, but maybe kidnap me.. there is evidence of that too, but I don't really know man but I DO know that my computer is hacked, I was and probably to an extent still am being followed, and that my apt had gas in it or somethin.. I mean I felt like I was huffin duster or something and 2 different friends on 2 different occasions felt it too. And there are other events that would take too long to write the story out but it's more then just paranoia bro it really is.

2. Is it not possible that the carbon monoxide has nothing to do with the gov? I don't know the source of carbon monoxide but perhaps it is just happening on it's own and you should get it checked out?

3. not much man, but I know all the details.. it's a lot of shit to explain and if you wanted sources etc it would take forever but the point is I know what I'm talking about and I can prove it.. I can argue it logically and I can back up what I'm saying. Idunno man exactly why they're so interested in me but I think it's because they know I'm right about shit, they know I know I'm right. I mean like if I were to sit down 1 on 1 with you and talk to you about it and tell you everything I know, everthing I've observed, you would believe me. There are a lot of details involved with this type of stuff. It's not cut and dry, there are tons of factors that play into it. I know some things that very few people know about but if I were to tell you I seriously doubt you would believe me, and I would have no way of proving it.

4. #44 ismokecannabis, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    i covered this.. all electric appliances, i checked for other sources, it came and went and came... gone now, was gone for a month, came back a lil bit yesterday but i noticed it quick... and then it went away again.. its weird as hell man and of course it sounds stupid and crazy, but the gov is able to do some stupid crazy stuff and that's part of the reason they get away with it, you'd never believe it was happening.

EDIT: at one point i even called the apt management and told them and they said it was impossible. But i felt like i was about to pass out. I would have to leave and once out of there I was fine. On top of this none of my other neighbors in other apts ever had any problems, no firetrucks or anything showed up, no neighbors bailed out of their apts asking questions. Nothing. It was isolated to me with no possible source. It was hella sketch.

5. The government is capable of crazy stuff. There's nothing wrong with getting paranoid. Obviously ismokecannabis is involved with a lot of activity that is illegal and it is only natural that the more activity he is involved with, the more likely he is a target. It's better to be safe than sorry.

6. If your telling the truth. I'm scared for you. But you do sound a little delusional. But what do I know. I am a sheep. bahhhhh

7. i mean imo the more there is to be scared of, the more things out there that cause somebody to be realistically paranoid, the more dilusional that person would sound, and possibly get paranoid and be wrong sometimes, but the basis of that paranoia is most likely valid.

8. Oh, no doubt. It's just I don't think a murder is in order for someone who has only been on 9/11 forums. Then again I don't know the whole story.

9. Tell me. I have an open mind and i would love to hear it.

My problem is, you keep talking about how you know stuff, and you can logically back it up, you can prove it, all that... But when i ask you to elaborate, you dont. Dont tell us you know stuff. TELL US THE STUFF THAT YOU KNOW!!!

I agree, a real conversation is much easier, but you arent offering ANY evidence other than you think cars used to follow you around and one time you passed out so it must have been gas that the government secretly tried to kill you with.

Paranoid Schizophrenia. Thats what it sounds like. But seriously, i am still open to your ideas and would love to hear them. Let's hear em, not about them.

10. feds will come after you because of the particular history of the unmentionable you claim to have been a big tymer with. They would never try and kill you though that is counter productive they would grab you up and try to arrest or snuff the cook. most likley arrest they didnt murk nick sands and he was way bigger than you. they hate the shit cuz they invented it gotta clean up their own mess ya know. but they might be following you def not trying to kill you though that would be counter productive eliminate the only lead they got to the manufacturer/lab

11. I need to know man! What if the shit you knew could save my life, i'm in trouble just like you. I've already said to much. Please don't PM me, i can't hind behind my firewall protecting me from them, with private messaging.

What do I need to do to get you to tell me what you know!!!

12. #52 ismokecannabis, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    OK well part of the reason its harder to prove it to YOU then to prove it to ME, is a I can't show you pictures of the cars. I can't show you movies of the events. The stories are very long and I would write half a book to explain it well. But I will try man, I will.

Start with one part of it. Like ok the 9/11 stuff, it's been covered, search 9/11 on GC and there should be a thread by echoes or pink floyd somethin, it is what turned me on that subject, it provides a TON of evidence. I don't have the time to list it all again, it would be a very long post. The APT thing, with the carbon monoxide, check my last post on it, I elaborated.

http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/752209-almost-victim-stranger-danger.html Read that. It was written the day after it happened. At the time I had no idea why it happened and tbh I still have no idea, but there was a reason behind it, there is a reason for everything.

I don't know the exact reasons for some of this stuff, I can only speculate, but I do know that it DID happen and I know that it all happened for a reason, and just because I don't per say know the reason, doesn't mean I have no clues or no idea. The details point to government involvement. As far as the cars followin me, thats definitely true, when the apt stuff was happening it was everwhere I went. After that it was less. Now it's almst none but I've stopped with all illegal drugs and stopped talkin to people involved with most of that shit because I wanted them to stop, and it seemed to work. But there is no way to prove this to you.

Any more details I will try and provide you with them.

EDIT: http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/780208-september-11th-truth.html 9/11 Thread

13. #54 BurnAFewDown, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Why don't you post what you know online so you can spread the word to the world!

14. We see what you're saying- but our issue with it is that in one post you tell us for certain they are trying to murder you because of the cofidential and dangerous information you know- that you CAN and WILL tell us. But when we ask for specifics all you tell us is that you've noticed some tinted American cars changing lanes in your rear view. Me and Stoopid are listening and interested with open minds but we just want the details that you say you have. In this last post you really told us nothing. Please tell us what you know that's putting you in danger! Just a few examples bro! You seem to think we are asking what happened to you. We're not. We heard you when you said you were "being followed" and that the FBI attempted to gas you to death but.....for WHAT?

15. well to anyone trying to avoid them get rid of anything they could arrest you for act on your instincts be prepared to move quickly dont trap yourself in one location, constantly watch your back and be alert for suspicious activity, look for cop cars and undercover cars (commonly chevy impalas, chrysler sebrings, ford escapes, dodge chargers, avengers, i've even encountered a buick lacrosse) and basically stop all communication about it dont use ur phone for shit take the battery out if u need to go anywhere undetected, and never let anybody get too close to u when there is no one else around.... and tell people. tell your friends. even if they think you are crazy, the gov wont do something if it will prove you right. if you tell your friends the gov is after u or fuckin with you followin u, they'll slow up, they dont want ur friends to see you aren't lying and to know what u know... i mean this is all if u aren't just fuckin with me but it sounds legit cause my firewall dont do shit either if my comp is connected to the internet at all they can get on it. get ubuntu or at the very least nuke your hd and reinstall your operating system to get rid of any files they might have on there.

i hope your not trollin lol

16. i never said confidentail.. the issue is i know what they're up to as it happens, i am able to stay one step ahead of them, i've called out 3 seperate local informants, and a cia agent on this site (at least i think i have.. no way to prove it but to you guys but just trust me on that one) i mean it's basically they dont want me causing any more trouble for them or something, i cant tell you why they're doing what they're doing, i really dont know myself, im not causing that much direct trouble for them but then again if the other theories i have are true they dont mind killing people at all... and like i mean ok i think haarp is an earthquake machine (there is evidence of it being able to cause earthquakes, i didn't want to bring this up cause you're going to laugh and i'm too lazy to go get the sources if they're even still there but I will try if you guys want) i mean its a combination of a whole bunch of different shit that they're up to and i think the fact i know so much about all of it doesn't sit well with them. Its taken years for me to learn what I know though and it would take a long time for me to go do all the research again for you guys, but I will try.. let me try and find something about HAARP.

OK well after looking, it is apparent the US gov (probably cia) is spamming the internet with articles with no evidence about haarp and shit like that, so that it is impossible to find the proof anymore... I mean that sounds fucked up but google search and go through the pages, the results are all the EXACT SAME, they use the same wording and everything... this pisses me off well fuck I will find the shit I posted about it on here gimme a min people.

17. no one else has said this on page one but you sound like a troll the gov. Is trying to poison monoxide you if they wanted you dead you would be dead by now

18. my face is more like :cool:
    someone who sees things as how they are which is corrupt and no longer free

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdQ8IVAz39Y]YouTube - HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake Benjamin Fulford (Mirrored)[/ame]

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

Here those 2 should at least raise questions right? See the thing is I find the evidence they are trying to hide...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.