ismokecannabis is no longer smoking cannabis

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ismokecannabis, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bro im with you 100%. I think its funny that some people dont think the feds investigate these random stoners on Grasscity not saying they do on this site but the people in general. well blades some of us arent just random stoners. and i have been in an fbi investigation for some dumbass shit but my boy did 1 and a half yrs and the main dude got fed time. not sure how much but for than 10 thats for sure. so man dont think that you are too much of a nobody for them not to look into it. youd be surprised on what the gov wants too try and figure out.

2. Over weed!? Fuck the system man, fucking chumps. This is why I'm not proud to be an American.

3. nah its not over weed homie.. its over knowin informants, conspiracy type shit, lies the gov tells, a bunch of shit.. 9/11 shit..... its not about bud at all really

4. my uncle always used to tell me : Love your country, fear your government.

the governments pretty fucked up, and they try and make us think there not corrupt, theres a lot to know and a lot to fear.

5. could you please elaborate more on the conspiracy here and your involvement?

You said you want to talk. We want to hear. Talkity talk talk then.

6. I also don't believe that they killed osama but why would obama go on air and tell everyone that he's dead? obama is a corrupt douche bag and he's in with the masons and same with oprah. America is fucked up cause of this corrupt government.

7. Yea explain what you know, like what's the truth about 9/11 and conspiracy. Although I'm pretty sure America had some to do with 9/11. I'm glad I'm not an American, shits too fucked up nowadays.:mad:

8. Id like some elaboration also

9. Um you just said you stopped caring :confused:

10. No- I deleted a post about Obama being a puppet and decided I didn't care about turning this thread into a discussion about it. Hope this helps your confusion, champ

11. Well all these debates can be found other places, but I know we at least had major involvement with 9/11, I know we control and artificially inflate gas prices, I know we support a fucked up health care system because it puts money in the gov pockets, I know much of our tax money never gets seen again (think about the taxes + the debt and deficet, the money is going somewhere and it aint back to us), and based on experiences and shit that has gone on in the last 100 years, I think ufo's and aliens are definitely here and our gov (certain people including obama and much of the higher ups) knows about it, purposely covers it up, and it planning for a very large catastrophic event that will take place in a few years time. I think they are using our tax money to prepare for this and that is why they have led us into debt and wasted all our money cause they know they aren't going to ever have to pay it back. I mean that shit sounds fucked up but if you add it all together it makes sense. I think Hitler was the first person involved with this but he failed because of us so the aliens (who imo are to us as we are to cattle, think about it, all the technology, all the stories, the sightings, etc etc) moved on to the us government and are using us to carry out some sort of plan. Whether this plan will be a greedy plan or something designed to help the human race, I really don't know. Although I fear it's something very bad. This all might sound nuts, but I mean look back at our history, it is completely nuts, shit is fucked up, Hitler killed millions just 80 years ago, we most likely blew up our own people and landmark buildings and made up a murder about the guy who apparently planned it. The evidence is there... but yea it's really fucked up, and these riots taking place all over the world, it's a sign, people can feel something about to happen, they know something bad is going on, that they are being lied to.. trouble is, I think it's too late to do anything about it.

12. I agree with some of this, im a bit of a conspiracy theorist myself... but not really outwardly, i just have suspicions and am interested in them.

But it kinda sounds like you've spent too much time on ATS

EDIT: to clarify my question, what makes YOU particularly special so much so that the government is following you around? Are you privy to some sort of secret information or something?

13. Oh, well still I fucking hate this corrupt bullshit. If I were you I'd get out of this country. Not worth hanging around, it's no secret what happens to people who know 'things'.

14. eh well I was on the 911 forum here and this dude who's avitar said CIA agent kept sayin we were silly conspiracy theorist, then I called him out cause he kept sayin shit that we hadn't even brought up yet, and I'm pretty sure he actually was a CIA agent, and right after that my apt had that gas shit.... and before that I'm pretty sure I was on their radar cause I was involved in a pretty big syd game not hustlin myself but yea enough so and enough dumbasses being sketch with it that they were probably watchin me cause of that before hand..

15. This does not explain why the government is trying to kill you. There is nothing you can read on a 9/11 forum on the internet that results in the government following you around and trying to kill you. Or maybe they havent got to me yet? lol, hope not...

And i bet if the CIA really wanted to discredit you on the internet, you wouldnt be able to call them out on their avatar...

Sorry dude, i dont buy any of it. You ever get checked out for that paranoia?

16. but yea and also i would stare them down when they followed me and basically know so much about them that they just dont like me... like of almost everyone who smokes i know im like the only one not on probo, and basically i know so much about them they're just tryin to get me to shut up.. but hopefully now they wont do shit and just try to make me sound crazy, which i guess i'm ok with, i'd rather be thought of as crazy rather then have fbi cia whatever ridin my ass followin me doin some fucked up shit..

17. I've got to be honest with you Bro after reading through this whole thread and all of your replies- I feel extremely mislead. I highly doubt the gov't is trying to murder you for the reasons you've given. Calm down smoke a joint and reevaluate

18. i wouldn't think they were trying to kill me except that it actually happened... multiple times... my apt was fucked up full of some kinda gas for no reason and none of my appliances or anyone around me are gas all electric. who else is pumpin gas in my apt? and before that they were followin me around hard core, like I'm sure of it, I've seen them enough, they roll by slow, tinted windows, new cars, no rims, its not that hard to see if you know what to look for. It doesn't make that much sense why they would try and kill me but then again they killed thousands of people in the WTC (if you don't believe that.. eh I mean I can't prove it to you but that's what it looks like, I will direct you to the thread and my posts on that if you want...) so they might have just done it (or tried) as a kind of 'why not' type of thing, they obviously don't really care about human life at this point, and they know they could get away with it. Carbon monoxide poisoning leaves behind no traces, and they would be on the scene and be able to make up any story they wanted to.

19. #40 stoneheir, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    what do you know besides what you've told us that's already online and being discussed on 9/11 conspiracy forums

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.