Island out

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by bigdaddyjok, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Hi everybody !

I started a few bagseeds recently. I know that they might not be stable at all, but whatever. They are day 3 to 62. They are from outdoor buds of sativa dominant hybrids. Beside, I've got fem seeds : Skunk #1 and Amnesia Haze at day 14, 2 Northern Light Auto from RQS at day 65.

Outside, we have :
    -Daylight Hours: 11 hours, 5 minutes (+44s).
    -Moon was ascendant,we've got a bloody fullmoon tomorow and a total lunar eclipse.
    -Temperatures are from 12°C to 27°C, humidity 40 to 60%.

The Skunk, Amnesia and NL are on 20/4 photoperiod inside, during the outdoor night to add hours of lights. Otherwise it would be impossible to get a decent yield with them. They are 7 liters pots with Lightmix. 200w CFL 2400k, sunon 300 m3/h extractor

The bagseeds are outside, with an 11/11 photoperiod in 5 to 30 liters pots. I'm so fasinated by the phenotypes, and the very low number of hermies : for 30 seeds : 19 females, 10 males and 1 hermie.

Some are in 100% organic, some are getting Plagron mineral nutes from Terra grow, Terra Bloom, PK 13-14 and a roots booster and some foliar spray with other elements like iron.

Photos :

Attached Files:

2. #5 is almost asymmetric in growth and may be worth keeping if she naturally grows that way.