Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"island hopping (flying domestically within the state of Hawaii)?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Bushdoctor90, Feb 7, 2018.

1. So I'm a medical patient in the state of Michigan, and I'm taking a trip to Hawaii with my wife. I did a little research and found that a new law (Law 329D, Section 13) states that, as of January 1st, 2018, medical marijuana patients from other states may purchase cannabis from Hawaiian dispensaries, they just have to register as an out of state patient with that state health department.... So I called and called for hours to the state health department, no one answered.... So I called a dispensary in Hawaii and they informed me, while that law is technically in effect the registration process has not even begun, so I still can't purchase my medication while in Hawaii....

Now, I have a friend on 1 island who has access, but my wife and I are visiting another island for a week. It's a 30 minute flight, but we'll be flying out of HNL which is an international airport... Do I have any sort of right to bring it with me to said other island? I wouldn't bring much, maybe an 8th. Should I be kind of sneaky? I'm just trying to figure out my options here....