Islam is the worst religion out there

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by scary bubble jr, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Gotta love the ol NoHzee straight talk:)

2. Just saw this but I apologize for being a Muslim defending Islam, what I believe in.

3. Lol it looks like we ran the Op out of his own thread, with his tail between his legs!!

4. That map he presented really cracked me up. He obviously has no clue about Islam and is in no position to judge it.

5. Why is it that the sympathizers always bring up the past? What do you want us to do about that? Hell I wasnt even alive for what you are talking about. 1400's? So in 2010 you think it's ok for some people to act like its the 1400s?

I do however agree with your second paragraph. We should mind our own business and let savages be savages. If they can't progress on their own, why would we want them here? Who fixed our civil rights problems? Not some magical problem solver (United States in Iraq). Remember, we did have a civil war too. Slaves, womens rights issues etc. we learned pretty well for being such white devils ;) Sometimes there must be misery to show you that peace is much better :bongin:

6. Please don't call Muslims savages. That's kind of offensive...You cannot say what the United States did in Iraq was good at all. It completely destabilized and brought the country to it's knees. Not to mention made a breeding ground for terrorism. Iraq was better off before the Invasion.

7. #47 weednotcrack, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
    you sound like this guy :D

[​IMG]

a Christian on a crusade

and like everyone else said should have got all the other regions while your at it,you kinda just half-ass'd it

8. Yea, i didnt call muslims savages. just the extremist ;) Please don't play the victim card. Lets talk like big boys. I totally agree, we should not be in the middle east at all. we did not help Iraq at all, they have a budget surplus and we have a deficit. What the hell are we doing? I TOTALLY agree. However, you must also agree that Saddam gassing the Kurds was not very peaceful.

9. It wasn't our business.If I don't feel it's my business as a Muslim it's certainly not any American's business of what Saddam did during his regime. Also Extremists have became extremists because of American foreign policy and what it did in the middle east since after WW2. Ive already explained this.

EDIT: They are still Muslims and victims of America foreign policy. So please don't call them savages.

10. You can explain it a million times but you are incorrect. Im sure ill explain that again.

You are saying that all these muslims are victims and this is why we can't have a real convo. about this. Its kind of like if I were blaming anything negative that any white man did on the fact that North Africans once had white slaves. NO!

So, what do you think the problem is in the Mid. East? Lets say we left today and never ever went back. You think within 10 years it would be peaceful? Keep in mind what Iran did today to Iraq

11. So wait, you wouldn't call Sadam a savage for what he did to the Kurds?

12. Yes he was, That doesn't give America the rights to invade Iraq.

13. If we gave the people their government back and gave them power there wouldn't be IED's everywhere and suicide bombers. So yes terrorism wise it would be peaceful.

14. Even with Isreal in the area?

Iranian leader: Wipe out Israel - CNN

He doesnt sound very peaceful... Let me guess. American foreign policy huh?

15. Thats not what I was saying, I just figured that I would have you prove my point that there are savages over there. Can I call a spade a spade now? :confused_2:

16. There are savages in the USA too. You're point? I'm getting off now because i'm really tired. As much as I don't want to discuss the middle east and Islam il pick up where we left off tomorrow.

17. Seriously? YOU SAID THERE WERE NO SAVAGES THERE!

And, my bad, after reading 4 pages of you discussing the middle east / Islam the only conclusion I could come to is that YOU wanted to talk about this.

Oh and you can hardly compare American savages to those of the Middle East. They throw rocks at people till they die and saw off people's heads. If your argument is going to be over Americans killing in war, save it. Estimates on how many people Saddam killed are around 1million. Just remember El Salvador,South Korea, Japan, azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, georgia, armenia, the dominican republic and many more also sent troops. It wasnt only our horrible White Christian President Bush.

18. I almost forgot....Sweet Dreams. Take a toke for me before you hit the hay

19. This is getting ridiculous.

Are we talking about religions, or are we talking about people?

20. Well, without people there is no religion so I kinda think we are talking about both.... Do we have to pick just one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.