Islam is the worst religion out there

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by scary bubble jr, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I mean, it's like you're trying to say which marijuana strain is the best and what is the worst.

I don't care if you think White Rhino is the best strain (or the worst) because I think White Widow is better. IT'S ALL OPINION, man.

Get this through your thick steel helmet: it doesn't make it so because you believe so. Does it get any more clearer than that??

2. Sharia law is not 1 evil law that discriminates against women and such. There's diffrent ways it's followed. Look it up. The only countries with radical Sharia law is Saudi Arabia. Afghanistan used to be under Sharia law when Al-Qaeda was in power. I don't support it but I don't like how people like you make it out to be the devil.

What's the difference between the state doing it and a group of Christians doing it? (I'm not talking about Phelps) But it's all still murder.

I'm talking about Hitler because he was Christian and a bit of Jewish I think
    and he tried to wipe out a whole religion. Like the Israeli government said it wants to do with Muslims and Arabs. This here is proving two points. That there are radicals in other religions and that Islam isn't the only religion that has mistreated other religions. You make it out as they are the only religion that has. Yet you failed to give an example of Islam mistreating other religions.

Well if you look at America's foreign policy in the past and what we did...Essentially American foreign policy is to blame.

3. What the fuck are you even talking about?

Having facts about, oppresion, crimes against humanity and intolerance is not subjective at all.

Put the bong down dude.

4. You never gave facts. You just said prove me wrong. Every religion had the same thing. Get over it. That's no reason to put down a single religion. Especially to a follower of that religion.

Also that's no reason to put down a fellow toker for voicing his opinion. I believe he has made more sense in that one post then you did this entire thread.

5. :laughing: really? REALLY? Whether or not those "crimes, oppression, and intolerance" are even bad is completely subjective.

6. 1. It's more than Just Saudi Arabia.

[​IMG]

2. You really don't see the difference between people and a state doing it? If it's just people doing it then it means it is not accepted. If it is a state doing it then it means it is accepted in that community.

3. Hitler was a brilliant political tactician. He used Jews as a scapegoat for Germany's problems and hated them for social and racial reasons. Besides nobody agreed with Hitler at the time nor do they now.

4. Yazidi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. I gave plenty of facts
    Which moral person would consider stoning a woman to death for being immodest good?

8. It's all different views of the same thing.

So in criticizing Islam you critic all religions.

So the tittle of you're thread should be "Religion is the worst thing out there"

9. Do you see where the Subjectivity is though? I'm not saying its a good thing... Just saying... Don't say its not subjective because it clearly is.

10. #30 METARON, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
    Wow, dude. You really don't get what I'm trying to say, do you??

1) Great, you have the facts. Oppression and crimes against humanity are bad in OUR opinion.
    I thinks it's bad, you thinks it's bad, but that doesn't say anything about the Islamic religion actually being "bad."
    The "bad" things they do are actions you see as bad... that YOU see as bad.
    Not everybody sees it as "bad." So it is absolutely subjective.

2) I haven't smoked in 2 months. The end.

Realize that there is a whole other world outside of your mind. Not everything revolves around you.

Hey, I think I'm better than you. Prove me wrong.

11. But anywho I guess it's time for me to end my little sociological experiment before all the butthurt gets to extreme.

Funny how Anti-Christian threads are made all the time with all people agreeing but when I made this I knew that people would flock to Islam's aid.

Seem's that my hypothosis was correct

Later

12. Jeez why you so mad over semantics.

I THINK Islam is the worst religion

Happy now?

have you got any intelligent points to make?

13. 1. That's a map of places where theres Muslims. Not Sharia law. That map is irrelevant.

2.) The KKK and such weren't accepted by the community in the 60's?

3.) He also took daily injections of the German brand name drug Pervitin witch is methamphetamine. He also was a part of 1 religion trying to wipe another religion off the face off the earth. That's my point.

4.) Explain to me why you posted that? Theres 500,000 to 700,000 of this ethnic group left and I don't see how they're relevant.

14. 1. Not different branches of Sharia

2. KKK have never been widely accepted

3. meth is relevent how? Also Hitler had an allience with Iran who changed their name from Persia to put emphisis on their Aryan roots

4. They have been persecuted in Iraq by muslims

15. You obviously have no idea about Islam. You're not just Muslim. There's different kinds of Muslim. For example: I'm a Sunni Muslim. There's Sunni's there Shia's those are the main two. There's smaller kind's of Islam too. Just like there's different kinds of Christianity. There's Roman Catholics and there Protestants and Eastern Orthodox and ect.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia in the south the KKK was very popular. They were even in government.

3.) You're point?

4.) When?

16. #36 METARON, Sep 27, 2010
    "But anywho I guess it's time for me to end my little sociological experiment before all the butthurt gets to extreme."

Well, then. Stop talking, stay true to your word and leave, already. You've done nothing else besides offend everybody and made yourself look like a fool. Good job.

17. op = jackass

18. #38 Tha Professor, Sep 27, 2010
    I assume you're generalizing the Muslim public by the citizens of middle-eastern countries such as Afghanistan, Iraq etc etc. Most of the countries are war-torn battlegrounds where corruption runs rampant, and see the horrors of both death and combat on a daily occurrence. Of course the residents will resort to desperate measures to defend their homeland eventually.

Now imagine if Christianity was dominate in the middle east. Do you not think corruption would still occur eventually?

Or vice versa, if America was Muslim dominate, would they're still be the same amount of terrorist acts?

I'm just thinking here.
    :smoke:

Edit: And I think this thread had potential. I think you would have received more respectful replies if you had actually respected the replies a little more.

19. It would be the same as it is with Muslims only with a cross instead of a moon and star. It's still a battleground with rampant corruption.

If American's had the same foreign policy after WW2 Christians would be considered terrorists yes, because they would do the exact same things radical Muslims are doing.

20. :hello:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.