Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is your TONGUE GREEN?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Grandma Gudenhi, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Here is an excerpt from an article in the LA Times:
    "It was his green tongue that helped give away Jimmy Candido Flores when police arrived at the fatal accident scene near Chico.
    Flores had run off the road and killed a jogger, Carrie Jean Holliman, a 56-year-old Chico elementary school teacher. California Highway Patrol officers thought he might be impaired and conducted a sobriety examination. Flores' tongue had a green coat typical of heavy marijuana users and a later test showed he had pot, as well as other drugs, in his blood."

:eek:

So seasoned stoners, is your tongue green? :smoke:
    Here's the link in case anyone 's interested: Pot drivers: Stoned drivers are uncharted territory - Los Angeles Times

2. Sure is, after I get ripped and eat some green apple candy.

3. LMAO that's hilarious xD I use weed every day multiple times a day and my tongue isn't green baahahahaahaaa

4. Smoking cannabis makes your tongue turn green, obviously, just like smoking tobacco turns your tongue brown. It makes perfect sense

5. Can't say my toungue is green but I bite my finger nails and they taste like weed.

6. Nope, Just My thumb! :D

7. green tongue? Damn, California must have some out-of-this-world grass.

On a serious note, always disappointing to read about driving while intoxicated accidents.

8. It certainly would be.......if this were a true account. I live just north of Chico. The whole story is his dog jumped in his lap and caused him to swerve.
    When California was going to make marijuana legal for personal use, prop 19, the media started printing all kinds of propaganda (surprise) about vehicle accidents being caused by marijuana intoxicated drivers. It was all a bunch of BS to scare people from voting yes. California has had legal medical marijuana since 1996. Why is it only the past few years that people are causing accidents while high? Lately, whenever there's an accident, the cops will ask the driver if they use medical marijuana. If they say yes, and admit to having used it recently (few hours?), then they are arrested for DUI, regardless of any sobriety test, etc. Which is exactly what happened in this case.
    Although it's still extremely sad that the woman was run over.

9. lol....

my tongue doesn't look any different now than it did 4 years ago...which is when I started smoking daily

10. man theyre running out of creativity on ways to make weed look bad eh?

11. Actually yes, my tongue does have a slight green tint to it. I have noticed it before.

Here is what I've had to eat and drink today:
    Monster energy drink (redish-colored juice)
    A custard-filled donut with chocolate icing
    A barbecue bacon Swiss cheeseburger
    French fries w/ketchup
    Onion Rings
    2 Coca Colas
    A piece of peanut brittle

12. I don't know what any of it has to do with a green tongue, but I must say I approve of your diet good sir. :smoke:

13. Well that's the point: none of that caused the green tongue.

Certainly that doesn't mean marijuana was necessarily the cause, but if food and drink can be ruled out as a factor that helps narrow things down a bit.

PS - My fat gut and munchies also approve of my diet :D

PSS - My general practitioner does not

14. frequent user, no green tounge. :smoke:

15. Nope, my toungue is not green. It looks exactly the same as when I first started toking. Where do they come up with this stuff? Maybe the stoner had a green lollipop earlier that day.

16. I have noticed, whenever I smoke.. There is a green film on the back of my tongue.. so this is pretty much confirmed. You can deff tell if someone smoked weed, cause the front of the tongue is normal, while the back is the hulk.

17. Also, found at the scene of the crime was an empty Jones Green Apple Bottled Soda and 13 empty containers of Apple flavored Fun Dip.

Police have determined this evidence is un-related to the crime.

18. I just dont understand the logic there, people who smoke tobacco dont have their tongues turn brown do they? So the plant color is green, when burned it becomes black...and then the smoke somehow transfers the original green color to your constantly regenerating tongue? Um. Yea.

19. Lmao I've never heard of someone's tongue turning green from smoking. How would that even work, smokes not green... ._.

The only time my tongue has ever turned colors was from candy. Lol