Is your significant other ok with your weed addiction?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by isu8, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Mine isn't. She thinks it's really abnormal and bad for me to smoke a bowl every 30 minutes or so. It only adds up to about an ounce a month though so I don't think it's so bad.

2. A bowl every 30min and it only adds up to an oz a month??
    Must be a tiny bowl...
    :)

3. He smokes too so of course he doesn't care if I smoke.

Just noticed you said ''weed addiction''.....I've never met anyone that was actually ADDICTED to weed and if you are it is a mental thing,not the weed.

4. #4 beantown420, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    every 30 mins? c'mon you could show a little more restraint

5. She smokes too so she doesn't care.

6. If I don't smoke for a day or even 12 hours I become very grumpy, short-tempered, won't eat or sleep...will be generally in a state of despair. Psychological or not, I am addicted in my opinion.

7. [quote name='"beantown420"']

every 30 mins? c'mon you could show a little more restraint[/quote]

Yeah, I know... And it's not literally "every" 30 mins...just about 10-15 bowls a day. Nothing huge...

image-23408518.png

8. >10-15 bowls a day
    >nothing huge

pick one

9. [quote name='"misael"']
    >10-15 bowls a day
    >nothing huge

pick one[/quote]

Hahaha

10. Well, I don't have an addiction to weed. I medicate as often as I need to, or have weed to.

Since I am a total bitch with out it; I'm in pain, I can't sleep, I can't eat, etc., so he prefers that I smoke. Sometimes I think he thinks I smoke too much, but not because of anything I do really. He just doesn't want me to run out.

And I don't use it recreationally, that's just one of the more pleasant side effects. :smoke:

11. "addiction" ?????? ROFLMAO!!!

12. [quote name='"Thinker2357"']"addiction" ?????? ROFLMAO!!![/quote]

Do you not agree to psychological addictions existence, in the very least case scenario?

13. Only 10 bowls a day? What are ya, a light weight? :p

14. We fought back and forth about it.. Finally she gave up and has even asked me to smoke if I'm rationing or haven't smoked in awhile and get grumpy or anything.. It's kinda nice lol

15. Weed addiction....? :confused:

16. Its sad that people think its impossible to get addicted to weed. Its a drug with intoxicating effects, of course its addictive.

17. Yes, I agree that there are such things as addictions, however that was not the original question.

The ORIGINAL question was: Is your significant other ok with YOUR WEED ADDICTION.

I am here to tell you I am not psychologically addicted to weed, nor am I physically addicted to weed.

Personally, I am skeptical of claims of weed "addictions".

18. [quote name='"isu8"']

Do you not agree to psychological addictions existence, in the very least case scenario?[/quote]

See above

19. [quote name='"Thinker2357"']

Yes, I agree that there are such things as addictions, however that was not the original question.

The ORIGINAL question was: Is your significant other ok with YOUR WEED ADDICTION.

I am here to tell you I am not psychologically addicted to weed, nor am I physically addicted to weed.

Personally, I am skeptical of claims of weed "addictions".[/quote]

With analytical skills like these, how did you pass the LSAT lol

20. Yeah, my fiancee is cool with my smoking. I tell her how much I spend and everything, she wants me to cut back a bit, but she doesn't want me to quit cause of her.