Is Your Hair Thinnin Out Or Fallin Out> L@@k Here

Discussion in 'General' started by StOn3DMaN, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Yeah, people who smoke bud definately arent famous for long thick hair...heehehhehe

2. yeah we are all bald nazis

SALUT!!!! :laughing:

3. THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

4. i dont care it made me laugh :D

.....i entertain myself waaaay to much when i am stoned :metal:

5. lol:bongin:

6. haha im just glad yall crazy fuckers are up this late too

7. YUP tuesday i let loose, no class on wednesday and i can piss my roomate off that much more being up at 337 haha(laptop screen is bright as hell)

8. It doesn't matter if most people look in the Recreational MJ Use forum. Post threads in the correct forum, please!

9. I went with my one boy to get his haircut, and we were acting all dumb. The hairdresser asked him if he smoked weed, that his hair was falling out. His hair wasnt falling out, she was just messing with us. She said this was true though.

10. I don't see how... I mean testosterone usually makes your hair thinner etc (which is why guys go bald and chicks don't unless they happen to have some kind of endocrine prob/are old and don't produce as much oestrogen as they used to).

Actually THC's a mild oestrogen (apparently) so I don't think it'd make your hair fall out but it might cause gynecomastia (bitch tits)...

So I'd say- don't believe anything that you read (90% of "research" is full of confounding factors and the like- take the stuff about weed causing psychosis. In the original trials- according to a friend of mine who had to study this- most of the people studied were taking amphetamines as well... hmmm- DOPAMINE HYPOTHESIS ANYONE?!?!?) and CERTAINLY don't believe everything your hairdresser tells you... really no slur on intelligence intended but they're not doctors now are they?

11. were you both stoned when you went in?

12. Been smoking for years and my hair is just as lucious as it's even been

13. Dude. Look at Bob Marley. Was he going bald? Fuck no.

14. hair loss is a genetic trait from the mothers side

15. dude, i was 14 and completely bald, really premature. then i started smoking weed. five seconds after that first hit, all my hair grew back along with a full beard and moustache. like five fucking seconds, no kidding.

but seriously, its probably genetics. don't let it get to you too much. tons of awesome people were/are bald, including the great hunter s. thompson.

16. well ill stopfor a month or 2 and let u all know the update if it cdhnages @ all

i am also going to be eatin more veges and shit like that

god i hope this works.

17. almost all hair loss is genetic

18. I'm actually getting kind of scared about all this. I wanna know how it goes for you and I hope the best. You can't do anything about it (happening, that is) so try not to be self-concious or stressed out about it. Good luck.

19. Lay Off The Pipe!

20. Dude! THou shall not blame such a thing on such a beautiful plant....