Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is your dealer reliable?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Nasty, Nov 26, 2009.

1. My dealers aren't. I have more than one, and I'm assuming a good handful of you have more than one also.

So, can you call you guy up and trust that he'll come through?

Or do you end up getting dicked over like me because you're too nice?

Thoughts?...

2. It depends.
    One of my dealers is my good friend who lives just a couple buildings away from me. He's usually really reliable, and ALWAYS hooks me (1.2 for 20 bucks.. while the average dealer at my school gets away with .8... I know it's horrible, but that's just the market, nothing I can do), but he often has class between 6 and 10, which is horrible timing for me since I get out of class by 5 every day.
    Then there's a kid we'll call "V". Dumbest guy I have ever met. He's not so much unreliable as he is likely to forget where I live (same building as him) or that I even called him in the first place. He talks like one of those singing stuffed animal things when they run out of battery. Last month, he somehow managed to get robbed of 2.5 ounces, 340 dollars, and a stereo... WHILE HE WAS IN THE ROOM! :rolleyes: The one advantage of this is that I can hustle him up to a reasonable bag every time.
    Then there's my black dealers. There's two of them and they work together. They are the most unreliable dealers I have ever met (they'll say "I'll be there in 15" and get there 8 hours later), but when they do come through they bring the dankest of the dank and basically throw free weed at me. They don't have a scale and one of them used to live in my dorm, so they hook me up real nice (whether by accident or on purpose, I don't know or care).
    There's tons of other dealers on campus, but the majority of them give .8 bags of the same bud that I get from my main dealers, so I only use them as a last resort.

3. I have 2 dealers, between the 2 I can have some nice kind herb or some DANK. I never go without weed and see a seed about once every few months and those go into special labeled bags of what strain they came from. One day they will get put to use. My dealer with the dank is more reliable but a farther drive, all works out good for me though, his stuff is grown by professionals, not the rednecks in the hills of eastern KY during harvest season.

4. Same. People get raped price-wise in my (edit: our) area; I'm tight with the person I go to, so while they're fair about stuff to begin with (i.e., you'd get a solid gram for $20 from them) I usually get a little extra somethin'.

Honestly, if I ever lost contact with this person and had trouble finding a regularly available person that's almost as reliable (not talking about getting hooked up, but just showing up on time and stuff), I'd probably give up smoking until I could. I could not put up with some of that bullshit described above, agreeing on 15 minutes and showing up 8 hours later... what the hell.

5. I only got one "dealer" if you can even call him that. He's one of my dads best friends that grows for personal use and for his buddies. He hooks it up fat, for $20 bucks i usually get over 10 grams of dank homegrown. (He dosent have a scale so its never a set amount) Oh yeah and he lives like 5 minutes away from me down a quiet country road. Man i love living in Canada.:D

6. thats why you always look for new connections even if you have several. i have gone through so many people, ditched the ones that don't do me right, and have made several close friendships with many of the ones that are truly reliable and understand the "business" aspect of pushing (they base business on return clients rather than quick money). these are the ones taht you have to look for. they usually will hook you up a little bit, be real with you about time, tell you if they don't think they can meet up at that time, and are pretty quick and responsive

7. in my highschool (im 18) theres lots of dealers, so I can pick and choose. I have about 3 solid dealers that i can always pick up from. I live in Canada and always feel bad for everyone else. I have never seen weed that has seeds in it and the weed always has lots of crystals, oh and its $10/gram or $55/7 grams

8. No joke dude I've been on the hunt for a while for another solid dank connect. I hate when someone thinks they are the only person I can get bud from, I have plenty stashed and could drop any of my dealers
    at any time. I just wish I could start getting from one particular person I know but can't and it changes hands before it gets to me so I get taxed and it's lame. Everyone who knows the crew knows and only a couple of us are pissed about it.

9. usually the dealers are good around here, you ask them to meet you somewhere and theyll meet you within 10 minutes if they arent busy or anything, theyre people too, i get it so that doesnt really count.
    But my main guys pretty chill i just have to go to his place and he'll hook me up pretty fat usually.

:D i kinda know what thats like bro I also love Canada

10. i've got my one friend whose got the best nug in town, but he's dry sometimes, so i wouldnt call him very realiable. and he refuses to meet anywhere, so i have to go all the way to his house to get it.
    i have a few people from work with varying levels, and ussually someone has something. unfortunately i cant get great deals, no more than .9 for 20.

11. My ex is my best dealer as far as quality bud, but when I'm need of some erb its a case of "I'll get to you when I feel like it".

12. 20 bucks for 10 grams of dank.. are you fucking kidding me

13. No, and it's the most annoying thing ever, so i've just resorted to buying larger amounts than normal as i won't know when he has anymore again.... But when he does gets some it's ridiculous shit.... I just grabbed a friend's one hitter, took two hits of whatever it's called (too baked to recall), and I am on my ass. (yeah I'm a lightweight dude)

But really he hardly has any ever, and it pisses me off when I have to go (as long as 3 weeks once) to get anything.

14. both my connects are very reliable. and i always have those random ass numbers that help me out when neither of them are available (which has happened maybe 3 times in two years?)

15. not cause im too nice but cause their dudes that seem to get way to fucked up and just like forget they were getting bud and end up having to meet the next day or some shit like that.... :rolleyes::cool:

16. my dealer would always fuck me over!
    he would never call me back when i wanted 2 pick up
    and when he did call me he would always try and short me out of some bud

after all that BS i just went and got my Med. card and now im lovin it best thing i ever did!
    always smoking the best shit:hello:

:bongin:

17. I love your post, especially the bold part because I took it to mean people that are part of the dealers close group of friends, which is how I know both of my good, reliable, dank dealers,
    both of whom I was very good friends with before they sold.

Life is alright for us. Fat sacks and getting smoked out all the time. Whats better than that? (besides growing or having a super awesome connect)

18. Yeah. He's my best friend, and dealer for a couple years. Never shorts, always on time. I havn't bought from anyone else in quite a long time. I was with him the first time i blazed, actually. He smokes me down like its air too. I buy my weed and mushrooms off him. It's pretty legit, our relationship because i used to pick up an ounce and he'd sit me down and insist that we smoke out of his stash. But I can't in good conscience just sit down and smoke someone's weed when i have some on me. So i blaze him down on a blunt.

I like it. Life is good.

19. i got two main dealers. one is a younger guy and is so freakin unreliable its unbelievable but hes got the good shit so i put up with it. my other guy is like mid 30's and he is the MOST relliable dude ever. ive never hit him up and not gotten bud. hes always available. hes just so cool cuz of that fact. even tho he mostly sells mids. still cool tho that i can always rely on him. hes an all around good guy too.

20. sometimes . i got one connect from vermont who always hooks it up mad dope. theres another who deals straight out of his apartment and is pretty reliable and generous, but the po is always hassling him. other than that my town is full of skimp .8 for 20 guys...