Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is your dealer a tweaker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jaimie402, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Talking in code, meeting up in a dark alley, all that bullshit feel free to get it out here. I personally dont have this problem as i try to keep myself away from idiots and meth heads, but if you do i feel for u.

2. nope, he calls me asking if I want bud and tells me too meet him at a gas station. Somtimes hes so relaxed about things that I turn into a tweaker haha

3. thats how it should be

4. Nope. My dealer and I are tight he quit selling for a while though.

5. Well depending on what dealer, they step into my car, small conversation, pay for my dank, examine it, more small conversation, shake hands and I'm outta there.

Seems pretty simple i guess.

6. My dealers aren't sketchy at all, they're just annoying as fuck. They're dealers... what do you expect :)

7. Im good friends with mine so its cool to go get some buds and fire up his vape gun and stay a while

8. My dealer drives to my house then I get into the backseat. We do the deal and im out of there and back into my house. Its very convenient.