Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is your dealer a nice person?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Oct 8, 2011.

1. I don't really consider him my dealer. He's more like my weed buddy lol

2. Yeah, I gave my dealer a mcdouble and we chowed down and had a talk

3. Well I kinda have two main dealers. One I went to high school with and the other is like 30, has no job, lives in a shitty apartment and plays CoD:Black Ops all day.:D

The 30 year old is actually ok, he's just not too bright and barely breaks even selling weed. I talked to him about growing his own supply, and he thinks it costs 60,000$ to start up a 25 plant grow. Like I said not the brightest bulb, but he'll roll a fat joint and smoke it with you every other time you pick up.:smoke: And he lives across the street from me.

The high school acquaintance, gets pretty chronic weed and his prices are legit, but lives across town from me. 50 a quarter for pretty killer stuff, probably not Cali certified grade A dank, but definitely worth the money. And he likes to party, unfortunately he got a DUI about 3 months ago and hasn't been able to go to nearly as many since. He also knows quite a few hot chicks.:D

I would say both are nice, but the high school connect is much better overall.

4. Just got a new link from a cousin :D. He gives me good prices, is chill, and texts every time he gets that fiyah.

5. It's always from friends

6. Yeah like every time I buy bud from my dealer we smoke a blunt together and he keeps me updated on what he is getting and stuff.

7. That depends on whether you bought your weed from him or just jacked him.

8. Yeah he's cool, sometimes he gets an attitude and after i dont hit him up after a while hell text me

9. Very very nice guy, pickups can be awkward sometimes like someone else said

10. Yeah he's my homie and were gonna kick it for the first time on friday

11. Glad I could help champ :D

12. He's pretty chill

13. My home dealer is a good friend, another dealer is more of an aquintence but we chill too

14. My dealer never says a word, just sits there in the pot all dirty, as long as I keep him wet thou he normally delivers....

15. You mean her? :p

16. Nope! :p its the dirt bro, the dirty dealer that gives me my sweet sweet lady..... :)

17. I grow my own cannabis...
    Are you talking about a weed dealer or a real DRUG dealer?
    I have some funny real DRUG dealer stories lol, real funny ones.

18. I usually just buy from whoever is around and has some, but I've got a fairly consistent guy as well, and he's super nice. We were friends first, and we did the fwb thing for a little bit, but he's super chill. He's got nice product.

19. Share with us :hello::wave:

20. I mainly grow, but when I buy in excess bulk I'm always hitting up my fav grower/dealer I've known him since we were 6, so you can Imagine we are pretty chill. Him and his wife are over here regularly. We smoke them and out have good times, and vice versa