Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is your dealer a nice person?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Yeah i'd say hes pretty chill:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

2. My guy is cool. He never gets angry over anything. Even when I get impatient over a wait (because the guy works like 80 hrs a week) he's always cool to me

I've even left and come back after like 9 months of T-break. I couldn't ask for more

And he's always got great herb/ no exceptions

:)

3. My main dealer(s) are nice. I say dealers because the boyfriend is the real dealer and he's been my bud for a long time, he's locked up for a while right now but his girlfriend who I've also known forever is selling for him. I'm actually about to go over haha. I usually talk with them but it's very short, I'm always in a hurry nowadays or I'd chill with em. I used to match with them all the time before I started work and all that shit.

My other guy I usually stop and chill with for a few too, sometimes he'll do an unmentionable with me for buying something big, but it's lower mids as opposed to the dank I can get off my girl so I don't go to him as much haha.

But yeah, they're pretty cool people/.

4. No, not at all. The only reason I deal with them is because my town is that dry.

5. Yeah we used to goof off in gym in high school and get yelled at, it was pretty fun. He gives me good prices, delivers to my house, and hooks me up when I need other shit too.

6. my dealer is hommie from 6th grade so yeah we converse lol

7. Yea man. Mines is sweet. Everytime he smokes me up or I smoke him up when I'm getting bud from him.
    He even let's me trade stuff for bud. Like spare gold and shit :)

8. I have not had a dealer in 2 years but my last guy was a complete asshole criminal and I think a pedo(The ones that go for jailbait not actual kids) But was very nice to me even gave me all his hash because it was to strong for him couple of beers whenever I came over I played Wii with his kid and all

9. Mines cool he just takes like a month to get a hold of which is annoying.

10. My dealer died the other day... Good man. He always wore turtle necks and glasses. Bald too. Always hooked me up with the dankest weed out there. He almost looked like Steve Jobs.... Wait a second...

11. #51 124112, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    My dealer is me.

I'm such an asshole.

Sometimes I lace my weed with crack so I get addicted to my own product, so I make more money off of myself.

12. One of the funniest guys I know, really nice to, but can lash out sometimes.
    Often a really calm person, and SO FUNNY!
    Can make me crack up before he opens his mouth, cause I just know how funny he is, the way he acts etc.

Skinny as heck though, so skinny.

13. Yeh my dealer is friendly, but im sure he and his mates could get really nasty if they had to haha. Dont really have much of a conversation just grab ma shit.

14. hahahah holy shit i was so stoned, I was 100% kidding lol me and my dealer have been friends since i was in like 12 lol. Hash makes me do/say some weird things lol.

15. [quote name='"JamesRZ"']because its "special strands").[/quote]

Strains bro.

16. I don't really hang out with my dealer anymore, just grab the dank, give him the cash, and tell him to have a good one.
    was his birthday 2 days ago

17. [quote name='"KingDank"']Yea man. Mines is sweet. Everytime he smokes me up or I smoke him up when I'm getting bud from him.
    He even let's me trade stuff for bud. Like spare gold and shit :)[/quote]

I wish I had spare gold lying around..

18. I have my med card but when I had a dealer, yes he was very cool, you would have never guessed he was a dealer, he kept it on the down low. They were like in their 50's we would watch cops , bait car, anything on tru tv on his huge flat screen while his cook would make us bomb ass food to eat , he would have a communal jar of weed that we were allowed to pack a couple bowls with. Cool fucking guy.

19. [quote name='"t-fizz"']My dealer doesnt like me, But ive been buying weed off him for 3 years so its coo...

He picks on me, Calls me whitey and peckerwood. Makes me carry my weed home in my hand, So i just learned to bring my own bag.

He refuses to sell me anything other than mids, Says i dont deserve that good fluff, But thats understandable.

One time he let me gut his blunt for him, but thats as close of bonding as its ever gotten. Always been a strictly business sort thang.[/quote]

I hope you know, I saved a screenshot of that post. Has me laughing still. Hahahahaha.

20. Usually yes.