Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is your dealer a nice person?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Oct 8, 2011.

1. My favorite dealer died :'( 24 years old overdose on pills he was awesome and I was going to take him with me when I made it.

R.I.P Homie. your weed was always the best.

2. [​IMG]

NO JOKING ABOUT ORAL SEX BETWEEN MALES PLS.

3. dont really have "dealers" more like business partners.

and with that being said, if you dont have good relationships with these people youre always gonna come out on bottom.

4. The dealers I've had have all been pretty normal. Most of them I have chilled with and smoked a blunt or two.

5. I'm friends with most of my dealers, so yeah, we usually have real conversations and whatnot.

6. My dealer doesnt like me, But ive been buying weed off him for 3 years so its coo...

He picks on me, Calls me whitey and peckerwood. Makes me carry my weed home in my hand, So i just learned to bring my own bag.

He refuses to sell me anything other than mids, Says i dont deserve that good fluff, But thats understandable.

One time he let me gut his blunt for him, but thats as close of bonding as its ever gotten. Always been a strictly business sort thang.

7. i dont talk to my main guy much, weve only had conversations about weed and where to meet. my backup guy i used to chill with, and yeah we talked about shit or whatever. last time i got off him he invited me to smoke with him and his friends, but i had a prior engagement and had to say no. my old dealer i used to buy off him at this shady ass bench in the woods and smoke with him, usually with some of his friends and some of mine. and we ended up talking about a lot of shit there.

8. Yea man, thats fuckin gay as hell.. Joking or not, Thats fuckin gay. :devious:

9. Yeah brah, my dealer was my friend first then he found out I smoked and offered his services. He usually hooks it up. Will drive across the city to deliver. Good guy. If your dealer is a dick or mean it wouldn't be the worst thing to find a new one. Friendly dealer = friendly experience.

10. well, one guy i met I've only bought from once, but he flakes. And this girl I used to work with always seems to have bud, she delivers when she can. She doesn't drive but she's a pretty cool chick

11. My dealer was my best friend scence we where kids before he was my dealer so ya

12. Maybe you should stop being a ... and grow a pair and stand up to him haha you let him call you peckerwood? for reals bro that's funny as fuck you must be from the south, next time you should wear a shirt that says "Peckwood Nation" haha damn

for reals though you gotta earn your respect man

13. Yeah me and my dealer are pretty close.

14. my dealers my best friend... im over at his house like 5 days a week for like 8 horus a time

15. Yeah, I would consider myself a nice person :p hahahah, but all joking aside, when i'm out from the grow or when I can't buy in bulk from a few people my friends pretty much just sell to smoke for free so they sell small bags like 8ths and quarters and what not. But yeah, the people I buy small amounts with i'm friends with and people I buy in weight from are nice and everything but I couldn't/wouldn't really wanna be friends with them, i'm pretty sure they have all had a violent past and gang related shit so it's just business with them and they are chill if you are chill and straight with them.

16. #36 AdamStoner308, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    My favorite guy to buy from (although not usually the most convenient, because of the distance we live from each other) is one of my best friends! We're actually going to a Bassnectar concert in a few weeks and instead of giving me gas money he's bringing a quarter of some MEGA dank :) Should be a good ass day, gotta love awesome friend-dealers.
    Not to mention when I buy quarters, I usually get 8g's and when I buy eighths I get like 4g and when I buy grams I'll usually end up with like .2-.3 extra :D Super cool dude for sure.

17. Find a new dealer then. Nobody deserves to put up with that shit, you can EASILY find someone with danks and a better attitude.

18. So lemme get this shit straight, the guy who's practically his dealers bitch is here giving someone shit for making a gay joke?
    come on now..

19. anybody that supplies marijuana is a nice person to me.

20. My dealer is ok. He was my first friend (met in pre-school when we were 4) and been best friends for years, always liked the same music, did the same stuff together. He's been selling for about 4 years now I guess, but recently he's become kinda addicted to it... like he's always trying to borrow money to get another ounce because he sells just enough to buy the next one, and whatevers left over he smokes, and now he's just been smoking more than he can afford. So because of that he's always pestering me to pick up off him and his sizes have gone drastically downhill (tries to sell me 1 gram 8ths now, because its "special strands"). But whenever I go see him, whether I pick up or not, he always shares his blunts with me and feeds me and everything, so he's still cool.

The guy I mainly pick up from now though is just my friend from high school. He doesn't deal or anything, he just has countless contacts, so asks me if I need anything whenever he goes to pick up. Good sizes, good prices, pleasant dealings, etc.