is www.marijuana-seeds.nl legit???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by WhenInRome, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Hey guys... :wave:

I read thru the current and legit seed bank post, but didnt see anyone mention this seed bank.

Has anyone had any experience with them?

Nice and stealthy with quality seeds?

Thanks GC

2. Correct!

theres a 20 odd page thread with numerous happy customers btw ;)

Oh, and they ship to Australia!!!!

3. Thanks for the links bro... after reading the sticky i didnt even think to do a search lol it was late and i'd been smokin... so, i'm getting more bad vibes than good so ima stick with the Attitude and Nirvana!

thanks again

4. hey mate ive had no experience with this seed bank,but i did an order through 420seeds that went to shit,claim they didnt receive payment,it was tracked an payment was received!! now if you check out payments address you will see that 420 seeds has the exact postal address for payment! make your own mind up? good idea stick with gypsy or attitude..... goodluck mate

5. how many times are you going to be neg repped for that propaganda before you give up man?

I'd love to know what Seedbank it is you work for, and why theve got such a problem with M-S.nl :rolleyes:

6. i could ask you the same thing do you work for mj.nl?. lets get something straight,i took your reccommendation on board an was wrapped that a fellow oz had dealt with these people an went ahead with this seed site come checkout an payment options ,it was revealed they have the exact same postal address for payments as 420 seeds,this is fact,then you go disrespecting me which i take to heart!,like you have no idea! i dont tolerate rat thieves,in jail these type head straight to the dog yards,you dont rob a battler! have you checked both mailing addresses for both banks,i contacted someone that looks into these type of seed banks good or bad,i asked his opinion,he agrees with me,this is how banks exactly work with there scams! i respect lessismore he knows his shit i read alot of good advice from him,i only asked at the start,you turned it into a personall attack on my behalf,with the try hard belittling tacticts,well that dont work with me!! why cant yous check postal addresss for payments for both companys? hey maybe if it was not a cash payment things may be different,then people cant say they did not receive payment!! but the deal here is why have these 2 companys got the exact same mailing address for payments,GET REAL!!!

7. #8 lessismore, Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010

I never attacked you, just neg rep for I feel you are taking this too far and it has a negative effect on the vibes.

Here is my question to you:

Did you order from marijuana-seeds.nl or marijuanaseeds.nl? These are 2 completely different sites and stores. I know of many people who have great success from marijuana-seeds.nl; however marijuanaseeds.nl is a different story. This is where we need to clarify. I want people to share their bad experiences, however if it is targeted at the wrong retailer it is useless. Do you see my point?

So lets clarify who you sent the money to, and take it from there. There is no need to argue and/or bash each other as well as seed banks until we know for certain which place you sent your money to. I know the address of marijuana-seeds.nl:

Planet Wax Ltd, PO Box 52199, London E8 9BH, United Kingdom.

Is this where you sent your money to? If not, then you must have made your purchase at the other site which deals with a couple other resellers. Marijuanaseeds.nl sells via other resellers, kind of like a middleman for a middleman. To me this is not a good business stratigy b/c reputable resellers sell stock directly from the breeders. So lets clear this up once and for all and move on to bigger and better plants...I mean things.

8. i just bought from them a few weeks ago. the seeds came quick and came inside a CD case! you had to take the case apart to get to the seeds. lets just hope they are female now

9. hey man ,the personal attack was from joe,not you! believe me i hear you,i never sent any money to mjs.nl,the cash was sent to 420seeds an yes at that exact address planetwax Ltd,po box 52199,London E8 9BH,uk,my point is this how is it 2 so called different companys manage to have the same address! after the referral of joe i went about to make an order with mjs,nl then when that address came up i thought wtf,these pricks have 2different names same postal address... so mate this is where its at ,i in no way was out for arguments im pissed because they are the same company, i spoke to chris k about this he has mjs.nl down as a reliable bank!,but he himself said this is the exact way the scams work ,i know i wont get what was paid for or money back,its about stopping others from being stung.

10. This is good to know. It is harder for those of us that line in countries which regard acquiring seeds as a crime. This is what I wanted to clarify. That is why if I ordered seeds I would never use cash b/ it is too easy to get ripped off.

Most use Dr. Chronic, Attitude, or Gypsy Nirvana(seedboutique.com). Sorry for your loss, however I'm sure if you contact them and speak professionally and assertively to them, they may consider your situation and try to work it out. You have nothing to lose at this point, so give it try.

11. I have emailed them,thats 420seeds or mj.nl ,to no avail,7 weeks on now,they now say, we will contact you when payment arrives!! ordered from another place same way in the uk,by normal post,as well an order in canada again by normal post,took only 9days from uk,canada took 12days,this is all recent activity!!but you are right about cash orders,i would never reccommend it,i will never do it again,even though the last 2 orders arrived in pristine condition an time,the stress is just not worth it. a question for you then mate, considering i have proven now that these two companys are the same piece of work!!!!man even fencewalker jumped on me an said they are not the same company along with joes belittling tacticts. i thought thats what this forum was about looking after the community!! i told of a bad experience with 420seeds alias marijuana-seeds.nl not once did certain persons other than chris k, and your self look a little more closely!! i appreciate the mannor in which you have spoken to me about this,no power play crap,or demeaning comments. there is so much hate on here regarding ,certain seed banks ie bc seeds an greenhouse co!! from the sounds of it just cause as in my case,we all know the story about shantibaba an greenhouse ,shantibaba is the man! every where you look on this forum there is hate for gh an bc for the exact same reasons that have happened to me ripped off!! anyway man my question is this why the alias for marijuana-seeds.nl in 420seeds,especially with the same postal address??? i dont know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "dishonorable laws create honor among outlaws"

12. It could be 2 separate companies/resellers under the same company/corporation. It happens, remember this is a business, not a service. I will do some digging and see what I can find out. The blame may not even fall on the company, it could possibly be an employee of the company who saw a prime opportunity.

As for people jumping on you, it happens, just let it go. Everyone wants to think they know all the in's and out's to this business, and it is just not possible. I've been growing & breeding a very long time, was growing and purchasing seeds long before any seed banks popped up. It is a risky and often shady business, just as anything dealing with illicit drugs. I have yet to figure out why some of these places do what they do, charge what they charge, and make claims which cannot be backed up. The business is kind of like people in general, just when you think you have them all figured out; they flip and you realize you never even knew them. I have been scammed, had strains stolen from me, was sold poor genetics and/or poor quality seeds, had people grow and run with my seeds....it just happens. In today's world, you have to take the good with the bad, and with a little luck still try to come out ahead.

13. heres a 20 odd page thread with numerous happy customers btw

14. [quote name='lessismore']It could be 2 separate companies/resellers under the same company/corporation. It happens, remember this is a business, not a service. I will do some digging and see what I can find out. The blame may not even fall on the company, it could possibly be an employee of the company who saw a prime opportunity.

As for people jumping on you, it happens, just let it go. Everyone wants to think they know all the in's and out's to this business, and it is just not possible. I've been growing & breeding a very long time, was growing and purchasing seeds long before any seed banks popped up. It is a risky and often shady business, just as anything dealing with illicit drugs. I have yet to figure out why some of these places do what they do, charge what they charge, and make claims which cannot be backed up. The business is kind of like people in general, just when you think you have them all figured out; they flip and you realize you never even knew them. I have been scammed, had strains stolen from me, was sold poor genetics and/or poor quality seeds, had people grow and run with my seeds....it just happens. In today's world, you have to take the good with the bad, and with a little luck still try to come out ahead.[/QUOTE yeah i have seen plenty of the same crap mate,its stuffed up,thanks mate ,take it easy,i can live with that!!