Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is weed to much for me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DenaliXero, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Everytine I blaze, I get such a big rush of energy, ill jam out and dance so hard to music. Then after that, I'm just dead, I pass out and can not stay up. I'll try and force myself to stay up, but I pass out, all night till the next day. Even if I wake up, way to tired to stay up, just pass out again.

My heart also beats super super super fast, its scary.

Maybe hitting the whole bong bowl is to much for me ? To big of hits ? I'm thinking of maybe just sticking to a pipe so I'm just nice and chill and awake so I'm not way to ripped ?

2. That's what it's supposed to do man! :smoke:

3. get a one hitter if you're just starting out. they conserve your stash + you can see how much weed it takes to get you blazed and adjust from there. its kind of like when you're eating...if you eat too much too fast you get this terrible feeling later but if you waited between hits you can tell when you are full or not

4. Yeah I think that's it man, I'm fairly new and when I do hit the bong, I hit it like crazy. There are times when I know in done, but I keep taking hits. Next time I'm just going to stop when I'm high enough, and see what happens. I'll keep updated.

5. ya man good luck and happy smokin' :smoking:

6. Bongs have the heaviest comedowns, you'll get used to it eventually.

7. Just try not taking such big hits next time and judge what happens vs what happened previously.

8. Try smoking less... Make your high gradual by smoking small amounts at a time. If possible, try and get hold of a strong Sativa and see if that helps.

9. Can I buy weed online ??

10. Lol What...

11. *sniff sniff*

I smell bacon

12. You find your own solution! :hello:

This guy knows what he's talking about

I've been smoking for like, 3 or 4 years now and even I started to realize recently that I was just getting too stupid. Having a hard time remembering stuff, my stash is gone in like a few days, etc.. Stopping when your actually high is soo much better, your more comfortable and you can actually have a good time rather than just space out.

13. If you have PayPal PM me and I'll give you instructions on how it's done

;)

14. Get a vape man! It won't make you as tired as smoking a shit ton of bomb. I got da buddha and it's the best thing I've ever paid for! Worth your money. Or as someone said in a previous post, a one-hitter is nice to control how much you intake so you don't get extremely high too quickly hahaha.