Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is weed still ok to smoke after 6 months?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by danetello2, Mar 1, 2012.

1. I stashed some weed in my room like around mid October 2011, which I completely forgot about and just found it now after clearing my room :hello: lol
    Its like 2.5g or something, so would be a shame to just throw away. I kept it in a smell proof baggie, and then a few other air tight bags on top, and then in an metal tin under my bed. Would it still be ok to smoke, since its kinda old?

2. as long as there's no mold, go for it

3. Yes if there is no mold. I tried to smoke a old joint and it was a bad idea lol. DRY AS FUCK.

4. Yeah its perfectly fine if weed is stored in a cool dry place it will last for a long time. and even better if you have it in an airtight thing which u did. so blunt it up. lol

5. It will be very, very bad for you. Send it to me for disposal.

6. Throw it in a jar with a orange peel/ Rose pedal/ lettuce to moisten it up a little bit so it's no so dry but other than that it should be good.

7. Yeah you could throw it in a jar with an orange peel if you want, but I would just smoke it now as long as there isn't any mold on the buds.

8. Don't risk putting mold on it with an orange peel, you can stand the slightly more harshness.

9. its kinda hard to tell if there's mold on it sometimes though so just be careful, the mold is awful for you (obviously)

10. Yeah as others said you can smoke it, it might be a little harsh but it'll get you high.
    If theres mold on any of it I wouldn't smoke it.

11. Better question to ask is.. r u gonna throw out weed?

12. Yes, hon. It is fine as long as it was kept cool, dry and in the dark! Mold is the only thing you'd have to look out for, and it smells musty and bad!

13. Yep, like others have said.. No mold growing from it then it's fine..