Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is weed only meant to be smoked once a day, at the most?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UpstateToking, Nov 9, 2011.

1. I smoke 2-3 times a day, everyday. And I must say that the first high of the day is always that great high. Afterwards it seems I only feel the euphoric zoned out high if I smoke again, not the laughing up feeling high.
    Even if weed was meant to be enjoyed once a day, it is still worth getting high endless amounts all the time.

2. I feel the exact same way. That why i always try to limit myself to one high per day

3. I have all indicas unfortunately so its always a stoned feeling

4. if ur on a budget, sure.

5. #5 Deep Roots, Nov 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2011
    yes.. sometimes no. but mostly yes:bongin:

I like wakenbake and right before bed highs the best.

i mean yes some days you smoke multiply times and some not.

6. This is the exact reason i am very fond of naps. Wake up and smoke and its like the first toke of the day...again.

7. Agreed. When smoking once a day or every few days it gives me a much more philosophical high. Use this to see silly things i do sober, to improve any aspects i lack/truly want, chase the right goals, destress and view problems differently, etc.

Smoking several times a day kills that. Still have fun though, so for that purpose i do. Just not as trippy (like if your watching a movie) and useful as infrequent smoking.

This coming from a guy who's been a heavy smoker most his life, and still loves nothing more then burning an 1/2 oz on the weekend :bongin:

8. I usually smoke 2-3 times a day, about 1 or 2 bowls per sesh. I'm kinda strugling to get down to once a day. There's just some times of the day where I just really want to get high, and there's nothing wrong with that :)

9. sounds crazy, but i heard that the first time you smoke each day is the highest you'll get that day unless you smoke a bunch extra.

10. I try to limit myself to 2 seshes a day. Take random bong tokes throughout the day, but if I try to stay high 24/7 I end up just feeling sleepy. Coffee fixes that though lol.

Been thinking I need to start smoking a lot less, mostly just to save up a bunch of money. Would be a better high each time anyway.

@flasharoo, sounds about right to me

11. Whatever floats your boat man, don't let anyone tell you how to smoke!

12. only if i haven't taken a t break for a long ass time