Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is weed not for everyone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wm9, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Do you guys think it's possible to be "allergic" to weed? Like when you smoke you'll get paranoid or a bad high every time you smoke?

• Like Like x 1
  2. My dad and uncle are that way. Also one of my buddies who used to be an avid toker stopped smoking completely because he just passes out, even on pure sativa.

That started to happen to me around a year into smoking so I took a 6-month break. Lost a bunch of friends during that time which sucked. After that I was back to normal.

3. I used to think almost anyone could smoke weed and it would be chill. But after 7 years on Grasscity forums i don't think it's for everyone. It should not be smoked by anyone under 25.

If you are under 18 posting on here, i WILL find you

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I also know someone that passes out when smoking. When I first stared I found that I would get very paranoid but not anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Totally my best friend is like that. Back in high school we used to smoke every day. But he stopped for like a year and by the time we were like 20 he just got paranoid as fuck.

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 1
  6. What makes you say that?

7. lots of stupid threads/posts

• Like Like x 5
  8. Well considering medical is 18+ and recreational is 21+, alcohol shouldn't be consumed until your 25 in your eyes either huh

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 1
  9. I agree with that Forsure, but the majority of those kids are like 13-16. You see a couple 14-15 year olds pop up on the micro grow forums every once and awhile tryna grow one plant in there parent house. Usually 2-3 weeks before there un-responsive but again that's 16 year olds. I think 18 is perfectly acceptable

#patientsovercups

10. Good luck with the search!

11. anyone who is an adult should smoke or drink any substance they want to. that's their business.

12. Thank you.

13. You literally just said under 25 shouldn't smoke.... your legally an adult at let's just say 21 because you can drink, so why 25?

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 1
  14. i was just messing around about that part because a lot of people make stupid threads. twas a joke. by your mid twenties your brain is fully developed and statistically the likelihood you will make a bad GC thread is much lower. this makes it a better place. as i smoked and drank well before 21, which was before my prefrontal cortex was fully developed, which as we all know controls memory/emotions/impulsiveness and decision making. my short term memory is dead and gone mate. god im fuckin baked. this was a stupid post i just made. but god help me once i find out someone is under 18 i will go HAM

• Like Like x 1
  15. I don't drink alcohol (I used to drink a crazy amount :/) it leaves me with worse nightmares and it just never really ends well.. (which is why I smoke weed instead) so I'm sure there's plenty of cases where it's the other way around. Some people try to "fight" the high rather than relaxing and letting it do its thing, I think that's why a lot of new smokers have anxiety or panic attacks. I think there are plenty of both physical and psychological reasons some people shouldn't smoke weed..

• Like Like x 2
  16. I'm the same way. I'm not an alcoholic in the sense that I binge drink, but every time I drink I relapse. I was also on a lot of prescriptions for a very long time, even throughout rehab.... it's been awhile now....that's why I smoke.

#patientsovercups

17. I'm fairly new to smoking only been doing it for about a year now, I will say there is things I like about smoking it honestly seems that I have a more fun and exciting time when drunk.

18. Haha yeah man, that's kinda how they work. Weed is nothing but mellow, for the most part. Alcohol is always a good time in one sense or another, it's just not for all of us

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 1
  19. allergic yes very likely i work as a chef lots of different allergies we deal with sometimes people request something and say they are allergic but really they are not they just don't like it. like someone woman said she was allergic to onions but we put onion powder in our burgers and she said that is fine.

as for paranoia it all varies imo such as tolerance, the condition your smoking in, strains maybe? for me my tolerance is super low i haven't smoked a lot for idk 10 years and just got back into smoking trying to do it daily and over time it gets better. i currently have 2 strains and one strain in particular for some reason it gets me really paranoid and makes my body twitch a lot like i can be in bed and i will look like im having a seizure and can't stop twitching even if i tried and im relaxed. to top that off i get paranoid because weed is illegal in my state and i live in a bad neighborhood so cops tend to patrol my neighborhood at night and i live right across the gas station when i see them sitting in there cars. i live near a hospital and fire station as well so you will hear a lot of sirens. lately i been smoke every night though or trying to maybe skipping a day or 2 but when i smoke i am less paranoid im basically like fk it. i think im mainly this paranoid because one time i was at my friends apartment and we were drunk and someone called the cops on us and a cop came over and started knocking on the door but we just turned off the lights and were quiet then he left.

20. Geez, I guess I shouldn't be smoking now. I'm bout to turn 21.

I used to think the same but I also think a lot of people just smoke too much. When I first started, I learned that a lot of weed was like "creeper" for me. I could take a few hits and feel fine but 15 mins later I'd be absolutely gone. So I easily over smoked. I think that's just a newbie problem.