Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is Weed Meant To Be Smoked Everyday?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Black_Chamber, Apr 22, 2013.

1. I think weed is at its best when smoked 2-3 times a week. any more than that and it just starts to lose its magic. I know if I smoke it everyday i'll just be lethargic as fuck. thats how it affects me personally when I smoke daily (not speaking for everyone who does)

do you think weed is meant to be smoked everyday?

2. I agree. Weed should be smoked moderately

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT??!?

3. yes everyday 1-2 times a day

4. I know what you mean. right now I can't seem to find anything but really strong indicas and if i smoke everyday its just not enjoyable

5. It depends. Some people need it everday for medical reasons like chronic pain. If I could smoke everyday I probably would and whenever I wanted to take a break I would take one. So yeah, it depends on the person.

6. 3-5 times a week if it's up to me but I'll never turn down if someone offers an opportunity to smoke more

7. It depends on your reason for smoking weed. In most cases I would say 1-3 times a day.

8. I like to smoke weed everyday.

9. 1-2 times a day get 's it done for me. How I usually go is once from 11:30-3 then once from 10:30-12:00

10. What is meant to be meant ? So you can't answer your question .

11. If you were a gangster like me you would smoke 10 blunts a day

12. If it was up to me it'd be multiple times every day lol, but I'd be fine with a few times a week. I also kinda know what others mean when they said it loses it's magic, it does but it's still pretty awesome :smoke:

13. I prefer to smoke less often and then when I finally get to smoke I go all out and make sure my blood is filled with herbs.

14. I prefer to smoke less than every day. Longest period I've been in of smoking weed everyday was 2 weeks. It just isn't as 'special' anymore if you smoke alot imo. I smoke about once a week, this way it doesn't lose the bang.

15. same situation here. getting an ounce of blue cheese soon though :smoke:

16. Smoke weed however often you can afford to smoke it.

17. I think it's different for everyone, some people can function good on lots of weed, some people can't. That's just the way it is, me? I smoke everyday but I shouldn't, it kicks me on my ass and doesn't make me motivated to do work (unless its like a sport because I love playing sports high idk why).

18. thiiiisss^

19. I used to smoke an ounce a day and not get high at all. Swear to god.