is weed legal on native american reservations?

Discussion in 'General' started by liljeff420, Aug 29, 2008.

1. at least someone got it..

2. Every culture has committed travesties of every kind. Some worse than others, but they are all horrible events that have occurred in the past. We can't go back in the past and change what we did. Would you rather have all these things that we give you, and yes we, as tax payers give you. Cmon now, I kinda wish I was indian damn...

Nah, I'm good how I am.. but from a standpoint looking over how many more rights, and other benefits you have.... You're in a better position than me. It might not make up for it but it's what we can do now, in the present. Looking towards the future my young padawan. :smoking:

EDIT: What the fuck is that necklace?!?!?!? It looked like teeth or some bone at first but obviously not teeth... wtf is it..

3. What you said lined up perfectly with my sense of humor.

4. You guys are some harsh motherfuckers!!! I respect the native american peoples and wish they had more for the way we treated them, same goes for the african americans. Hatred is easily extinguished with some joints, beers and a couple of chairs.;)

5. #25 Elem3nt17, Aug 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2008

Im glad you do, I myself do not. I see these native kids turn 18 and get thousands of dollars/free scholarships, and rights that the average canadian does not posses, simply due to something that happened to their ancestors long ago.

Instead of putting it all to good use, they squander it on drugs and alcohol. Then a couple years down the road, they are broke, and have expensive addictions to feed. Most ive seen turn to petty crime at this point. Maybe this is just a problem in my neck of the woods, Im not speaking about natives as a whole, just the ones ive seen with my own two eyes. Every other day there is something on the news about a shooting at some reservation. Not too long ago an infant was shot by a stray bullet during a shootout at a reservation not too far from here.

http://www.cbc.ca/national/blog/video/crimejustice/one_bullet_too_many.html

Call me racist if you will, im just sick of people pulling out the racism card whenever you judge a group of peoples actions. Kinda like the whole anti semitism tripe.

6. actually im mostly white and im not even actually that sure if im native american my aunt told me that but my mom says she lies

7. did you ever think that the tribal government made its OWN laws about marijuana?

8. well i would think that some of them do and some of them dont but i heard somewhere that even though the reservations have their own laws they also have to follow state laws but i dont know if thats true

9. yeah i know but im just saying that first of all the marijuana laws are fucked up but thats obvious but it would be more fucked up if they were for native americans too cause native americans are still their own people and they should should be able to make their own laws and not have to follow white peoples laws.

10. haha i'm soooo tempted to post a picture of this t-shirt i saw about native americans getting their land stolen cuz its soo funny, but if your indian it would really offend you so i'm not going too

but hey thats how the world was established, people take over other peoples land and start their own civilization, i mean if we gave you all of america back then america as it is now wouldnt exist, and then you'd still be hunting buffalo n shit to survive

so you cant bitch to much about it, at least something good came of the white man dominating the america's

11. I don't know but I've wondered this too. I live in SoCal and there's a few reservations that are near by. I don't think it's legal because I've never seen any coffee shops or anything like that.

12. Why do you wish they had more?

Well then you're not the brightest person for being so offended.

13. i would be offended whether i was 100%white or 100% indian in the sence that i think its fucked up

14. practicing judaism has nothing to do with being jewish... jewish is a nationality/race, otherwise you wouldnt hear people saying that their half jewish, haha its not like you can be half muslim or somethin, or half any religion

15. No Boarders, No Nations.

16. Indian reservations. What do you think this whole thread is about? :rolleyes:

17. #37 Rhythm of Life, Aug 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2008
    I'm part American and I am very offended that you don't appreciate all that we have done for you Indians.

[​IMG]

Wouldn't it be half Israeli? I mean that is the COUNTRY that represents the populous, not their religion of Judaism like you mentioned. But then again, why count people that live in a country they got handed for free 50 years ago. I move that Israelis everywhere are demoted to "Middle Eastern" as their title.