Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is weed good for anxiety

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RaiderJohnny420, Jun 1, 2012.

1. im having some anxiety and i wanna know if weed is good for it

2. have you ever smoked before? lol. if the answer is yes than you already know the answer to this question

3. um yes lolz. but if your a noob smoker and your stressed out itll cause more anxiety and youll panic. i did that a few times starting out. i dont freak out anymore and i can smoke if im stressed and it calms me down =). but im rarely stressed now as i moved out lol.

4. how do you avoid freaking out? I'm having mild anxiety attacks when smoking now...

5. I have social anxiety bigtime, like I can't do a speech in front of a class without literally dripping in sweat and not able to make eye contact. I would definitely not be able to do it stoned. I'd be embarrassed for being high in class. Some days I was. And everyone could tell and I hated that.

Anyway, no, weed is not good if you already have anxiety.

6. If you are always worried about being high ,weed is not a good choice. If your usually anxious then smoking weed could just make it worse by making you paranoid as well

7. Take it slow and lots of reassurance. If you EVER are having one that is out of hand (or even a small one) private message me and I'll help you through it. I have more experience in that stuff then most.:smoke::hello::wave: