Is weed fun? I've never smoked...

Discussion in 'General' started by flurmy1, Dec 2, 2011.

1. fuck weed smoke bitches

2. that's a bad idea

3. wuut r u asking?

4. Don't do it. Everyone on this site is a drug addict who smokes one of the most addictive drugs known to man. It kills brain cells, causes lung cancer, short term memory loss and gonorrhea. Once you smoke it, you will immediately become dependent on it, will sell all your possessions in order to maintain your habit, sell your first born and whore your dog out, which will eventually get AIDS in the process. You will be living in a cardboard box within a year, if the drug doesn't kill your first.

THINK ABOUT IT BRO.

5. [quote name='"Royksopp"']Don't do it. Everyone on this site is a drug addict who smokes one of the most addictive drugs known to man. It kills brain cells, causes lung cancer, short term memory loss and gonorrhea. Once you smoke it, you will immediately become dependent on it, will sell all your possessions in order to maintain your habit, sell your first born and whore your dog out, which will eventually get AIDS in the process. You will be living in a cardboard box within a year, if the drug doesn't kill your first.

THINK ABOUT IT BRO. [/quote]

Listen to this guy. He knows whats up.

6. Thanks to marijuana I now live in the streets. Don't ask how I'm posting this.

7. #47 MrJavel, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    Harper always knows better than us! :D

Why ruin your life smoking weed and not hurting anyone when you can be tough-on-crime and legally kick people's ass? (hopefully we can give those braindead stoners the capital punishment... I mean "capitol" punishment, cause harpsmandude likes to lick american ass)

8. You guys r forcin it

9. [quote name='"flurmy1"']

Thats what I plan on doing, playing some yelawolf, Mac Miller, and OFWGKTA. Then get some cuz i have a few pipes that i found in the basement since my step dad is a cop. MY friend is hooking me up with good dank or some good shit he said. since hes taking a bunch from his uncles stash. since im trading him so pills.
    I'm prob gonna take some pills too before i hit. Make the ride amazing and sit in my room all day and play mw3. mmm i cant wait! hahah[/quote]

Your gonna take unmentionables before toking? Not a very good idea...

10. DO NOT TAKE THE PILLS. There's no need. Weed is all you'll need man, trust me. Weed is better then any pill. Plus you should really experience weed by itself first so you can get the feel of weed. Just get the bud, the pipe, some water and kick back.

Just make sure you're actually inhaling and holding it in. If you don't hold it in at all then you won't get the affects. I usually hold it in from somewhere between 3 - 5 seconds. Don't over do it. Take a couple hits and chill. After a little while if you want to take more then do it, but one hit at a time because you don't want to over do it.

Oh and since you're smoking out a pipe... don't forget to hold the carb while you burn the bud and inhale. When you have enough smoke stop burning the bud and let go of the carb and inhale the rest of the smoke.

11. uhh..so what happened?

12. [quote name='"h i g h"']uhh..so what happened?[/quote]

Lol frankenthread

13. Personally the biggest thing I can relate to is when you first get in bed after a hard day. The feeling of total relaxation.
    With weed you don't need to wait all day for that feeling.
    Makes shit funnier too.:smoke:

14. hahaha thats funny as fuck.

and I thought americans were backwards :laughing:

15. hahah check this shit out:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9kaEpBQaNo&feature=related]You Are A Better Person Without Pot / Anti-Marijuana PSA Video - YouTube[/ame]

EDIT: damn they really make some weird shit :laughing:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZaWA3gIUD8&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZaWA3gIUD8&feature=related[/ame]

Its almost like its made by stoners or something lmao

16. This is OP's first time
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDXy2KkKTdQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

17. this whole thread man...

[​IMG]