Is weed fun? I've never smoked...

Discussion in 'General' started by flurmy1, Dec 2, 2011.

1. thats cool, my ip says im located in germany because my internet is setup so icant be tracked nor my ip hit offline, and if it does go offline i can switch it with the click of a button. ;) i know alot about computers.

2. fuck, foiled again!

3. Too bad I know more!

4. No dude it's not fun, you should drink instead.

Now cirrhosis of the liver...that's some real fun!!

5. fuck all these pussies. Real men shoot up.

6. Try it then decide for yourself.

Good Luck, Brah.

I think you will enjoy weed and find it a valuable addition to your life. :)

7. Weed is awesome.
    As long as you use it responsibly.
    Why not try it? You're an adult you can make that choice! Have fun!

8. Its pretty much the best thing ever. Some people dont get high their first time tho so Id recomend trying it more than once.

9. dank is weed bro...

10. thats what i thought, whats the best common weed that I could get that?

11. dank is just a slang for good weed... reggie or brick weed is the shittiest weed you can get and mids is in between dank and brick. dank looks green with red or orange hairs on it and has small resin glands called trichromes that look like little crystals. its also usually a nugget . just check out the stash jar section of this forum and you`ll catch on pretty quick.

12. #32 livelaughlearn, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    Dont buy weed that has lots of stems and seeds in it. Thats how u know its shwag. Aka shit weed. Crappy high. Not worth the cheaper price. Basically if u rip the nugget in half and see tiny crystals all over, u got bomb weed. Id advise you to take a decent hit then wait till the high hits you. Then if ur feelin good, take more . Do not over do it ur first time. One time we smoked these high schoolers out and they never smoked a bong so we said dont take big hits. What do they do? They fuckin try to rip big ass hits and cough. Then one got too high and threw up. Dont be that kid. Also learn weed ettiquette. Very important in the future. Also, almost everyones first time getting baked is very amazing so remember it. Itll be hard to experience it again. Def make a playlist before and bump that shit. Music is 10x as amazing. Lastly, have fun!!

13. Thats what I plan on doing, playing some yelawolf, Mac Miller, and OFWGKTA. Then get some cuz i have a few pipes that i found in the basement since my step dad is a cop. MY friend is hooking me up with good dank or some good shit he said. since hes taking a bunch from his uncles stash. since im trading him so pills.
    I'm prob gonna take some pills too before i hit. Make the ride amazing and sit in my room all day and play mw3. mmm i cant wait! hahah

14. Don't do it bro, you will end up with REEFER MADNESS

15. what the hell is that?

16. Nah weed sucks.

17. come on guys, dont encourage this clean soul to begin a life of drug addiction.

..and prostitution. cant forget the whole sucking dick for weed part.:wave:

18. High Grade Terms
    Fire
    Headies
    Dank

Mid Grade
    Middies/Mids
    Reggie/Reg

Low Grade
    Brick
    Schwag
    Dirt

19. dude just smoke cannabis, not weed you fool.

20. This site is for crack addicts only please leave.