Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is Weed A Necessity To You?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stonedman, Jun 18, 2013.

1. I get a bit annoyed when no one seems to have any available or i dont have a plant in works but as most every one else has said, i do not need it but it is a very rewarding feeling to have a nice joint or bowl at the end of a long day. it is very soothing, i would say therapeutic! 

2. Even though I live in Cali and have a MMJ card I only use it recreationally and not medicinally, unless I have a ache or pain from hockey. For those who ACTUALLY have real ailments that are relieved through the use of Cannabis on a daily basis I totally understand that, but for me I enjoy being sober for some things(college,cooking,skating,driving) and high for others(movies,tv,videogames,relaxing).

3. Posts like these is what makes people think weed is addictive. It's all based upon who is smoking it and their mental strength. Nothing more and nothing less.

4. #44 Cobra Commander, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
    I do enjoy the feeling of a good vape bowl, and probably too often, but I can do without...
    Suppose like people say it really does depend on the individual.

5. Usually daily yes but I agree it good to be level headed sometimes

6. lets put it this way: if i have some in my stash, i'm going to smoke it, and not doing so makes me crave it like a bitch
    but if i have none, then going without it is no problem

This is me. I get irritable quickly and find it hard to sit down and focus on my projects.

8. I've always been an on and off smoker.. Never did it for a long time without stopping for a while.. That's me tho, others got no problem bein high 24/7 and I respect that, it's just that it's not me. Personally I think it's better to take small breaks, lets you appreciate it more.

9. It's not that I can't function without it, but it does help me with so many things so I know where you're coming from. I really prefer having some around. All the time. :hello:

10. Not really. I've only been smoking for about 6 months and I love the herb! I go through about an 1/8th within 3 days, but I usually take week long breaks in between. The first few days without weed are horrible, but the cravings soon disappear.

11. It's not a necessity, but I see no reason to be without it. I'm happier when I can have it when I want it. I can stay away from it when I need to.

12. You must have an addiction. I've never seen weed as a necessity. I only use it when I want to have fun or if I am sad sometimes.

13. Even bad weed tastes better than alcohol.

14. Obviously you haven't tried some really bad weed, that's good. But don't be so sure. :p I can get you weed that'll make you throw up on the first toke.

15. That is true. Never plan on smoking shitty weed intentionally either :)

16. I find ways to buy it most days, and have been a daily smoker (give or take maybe a week or two in total), for about 3-5 years now. I find it hard to stop in a way.. I get agitated more easily and sometimes find it hard to sleep, but that's if I'm in a shit mood. I haven't smoked any today (yet), and because I've woke up happy every things good.

17. It's my medicine. I need it just like my girlfriend needs her vyvanse. Obviously without it, I'll be fine, but it's my medicine.