Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is Weed A Necessity To You?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stonedman, Jun 18, 2013.

1. How is it for you? For me, bud is an absolute necessity. I cant function without it.

2. Nope not at all I can refuse bud from people...I know blasphemy. There are times for bud and there are times for being sober...that's my personal opinion.

3. Nah I've been fine without it, but I really like to toke. I'd rather smoke than drink. 

4. I am with the others, not a necessity, but a preference. :smoke:

5. Even though bud is my medicine and it does help me function I can get by without it.. my quality of life is 6/10 without and 9-10/10 with it.... so its a STRONG preference for me. Lol

6. Personally I need to medicate but I think some people are like that. Some use for recreational purposes but there are some that need it, not to get by but to slow down and rationalize a bit more clearly. Just helps some more then others.

7. Pretty much a necessity if I'm honest with myself.  

8. Not gonna die without it, but I am naturally very high strung.  So without smoke I am kind of a frantic mess.  Can't finish anything or stay focused.  A few tokes, and I am all good.

I think it's good to have a clear head every once in a while. Experiencing more than one state of mind is beneficial to anybody

10. Not to mention the lower tolerance.

11. 1. Toking >>>> drinking
    2. I just really enjoy and notice benefits from smoking on a daily basis

12. I'm not bashing smoking it helps me a lot. Especially my creativity sometimes I can't think of what to draw and weed almost becomes like an entity it travels through my arm and to the pencil creating random lines that form a picture that just popped in my head.

13. No, herb should be used as a self realization/social/relaxant. not used like a crack head.. if i dont smoke i can function perfectly. but it is a nice reward at the end of the day. i went through a phase a smoking 24/7 and it was pointless, you gain an ultra High tolerance and  dont get nearly as stoned as you should.

14. I don't need to be high all the time, but having weed available is highly important to me; I get rather nervous when I don't know how I'm going to get my next bag.

15. I would love a low tolerance but I'm not very sensitive to drugs it takes alot to get a hold of me so I smoke to slow down and think clearly.  It doesn't work like that for all some get clouded when they smoke I get focused.   It's different for everyone.  Don't you think?

16. Can you please explain how it improves your life so much?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. do you not accept ganja as medication for some?

18.  It might cloud your perception on life because it is not the natural mindset. You get me? I think it is by far the most beneficial and safe drug but it does alter your mind.

19. If that's directed at me yes I do. I believe it is very helpful with chemotherapy and many other ailments. Not only that but it helps people relax. It's good but I'm just saying having a drug-free head time to time is good.

20. Weed is a luxury.
    Its kinda like going out to eat...
    Im not addicted to "Going out for food", however, I have been doing it since I can remember.  Sometimes I have money to go out to eat.  Sometimes I don't.  Weed is the same way.. :D
    "Weed" and "Going out for food" are activities I pursue after my Bills are paid...Not before.