Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is wax reclaim decarbed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Saerow, Feb 12, 2020.

1. I'm collecting my reclaim until I can fill a capsule with it and hope for a body high.

2. Yup.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. You can still dab it or use it regardless. Sure it wont be like unused concentrate but that is why there are reclaim catchers. I have two for each rig.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. yup. I drip that bitch right on a cookie and eat it down and chase it with some milk. shit hits hard.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I took a pea sized ammount on my dabber at ate it with some coffee to wash down. Hopeful. I am turned on by edibles. I get bored of dabbing in my dab pen so in a hour I might post the results.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's been close to 40mins since starting to feel high vibes.

7. #7 Saerow, Feb 22, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    Edited: a hour in feeling something a calm buzz. Next time I'll take more reclaim

• Like Like x 1
  8. try a 1/4 gram of reclaim. usually takes me 3 hours to get the peak high.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Op you have to mix and heat with a mct coconut oil or some other kind it’s bind it the fat and helps to digestion and that capsule should put you through the moon if it’s .25 ml or more

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum