Is Water The Only Option For Bongs?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by vinnyg, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Hmm, maybe ill try that. Whenever you shake it, or so much as add flavoring, it rushes. I though the smoke would irritate it and make it explode. Guess not. XD

2. No. Luckily not.

Just plain old tap water with a schmack of CO2 to give it a little fizz.

Different fizz to soda/soft drinks and nothing sticky to foul up your bong.

Anyone without a soda stream machine can just buy "Soda Water" and give it a try that way.

I don't think it really does anything but it is a novelty that I try from time to time, if I had to embellish a little I would say it does get me higher (but logic tells me that is placebo)

3. really dumb idea to use anything besides water. after a couple hits, bong water starts to get more and more yucky and resiny, right? imagine how disgusting dirty bong juice would taste...

not to mention resin and juice combined would make a sticky mess inside your tube. might even mold.

stick to water, children

4. Have you thought about trying gravy?

Well, you have now.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I strictly use 2% milk, it has better heat retention than water and costs more so it has to be better

6. does this give it a minty menthol taste? I've been searching for a cannabis-menthol smoke without tobacco

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. try bacon grease

8. I always use water... But no one is stopping you from adding soda :p

9. I use water because I would hate for anything to affect the great taste of my bud and oil.

Trim Nazi