Is war with Iran near?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZioKyo, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Bullshit. Have you an Iranian stamp on your password?

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Sounds like your friends were part of the invasion. Mercenaries. I'd take everything parasites like that say with a pinch of salt.

Only scum profit on the misery of others.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Your raging hardon for Israel (and it's booming economy) has blinded you to the very fact that Iran has threatened death to everyone around them and the US. Not only that but they signed a deal to halt their nuclear weapons project to get some lovely terrorist funding from uncle Barry but they clearly weasled around it.

Now tell me again (and try to use your brain here) why the US or the UN (if it wasn't a sham) would allow a country like that to be armed with nukes?

Oh and while your at it go ahead and let us know how many wars that warmongering state of Israel declared.

To borrow your muppet's rampant over inflated sense of self importance and ego: I'll wait.

"I'm Livin For Givin the Devil His Due"

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. It wasn't an invasion, it was a walk in the park. It only got dangerous after, we did not finish them off. Sorry to pop your bubble but our military personnel basically make minimum wage, except for the officers, which have a degree. And my family and friends are not just in iraq, and afghanistan, but they operate in the entire sandbox, including Israel. Nobody and I mean nobody tells them where they can and cant go.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. It is not me that's got a raging hard-on Azz, it's yourself. All you ever do is defend Israel on everything. Your lust for Israel is evident in every word and in every post.

Can you not see the hypocrisy of Israel (a country with an undeclared and uninspected nuclear arsenal) is calling for war with Iran because Iran might develop a nuclear arsenal?

Do you think people are stupid?

6. Good for them profiting off the misery of others. I find it very difficult to understand the mindset of someone who would sign up to go kill people on the other side of the world who are off no threat to them.

I guess it's very similar to the mindset of an Isis/Al Qaeda fanatic.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. "I been there. It's a shit hole. And yes they kill you for just being American. I was driving though the ME and was shot at plenty of times. You can't see anything about me or the car from that distance, didn't matter they shot anyway. Fuck the religion of death."

index.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. What's an ME?

9. What vague information are you referring to? I NEVER listed any information in regards to Iraq. What I did what ask a few SIMPLE questions about Iraq and its politics. This establishes a base line of how much someone knows about the subject. If someone doesn't know the answer to these easy question why would I engage in a conversation with a person that only wants to argue their anti American beliefs? Yea can't get blood from a rock and you can't talk a idiot out of being an idiot. This may be hard for you to comprehend.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Anyways so that I'm not completely complicit in derailing this thread while dealing with Devo here, the USA certainly would like to level Iran, but I don't think it would make it past our military generals right now.

11. I feel like Iran is similar to North Korea regarding nukes. Iran would want nukes to protect themselves against Israel and the United States, just like Kim does. If they actually used their nukes, they'd be committing suicide. I don't think Iran is a threat, the USA simply doesn't want Iran to have nukes because that would mean we wouldn't be able to dominate them.

Because of this, there's a lot of propaganda regarding Iran, just like NK. I wonder which Liberal media outlet told me this :hello:

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. And another thread closed for review due to personal insults and taunting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. If I cleaned up this entire thread, there would be nothing left of it. I did clean up about 20 posts.

People please...just stop with the bickering nonsense, the hate, the baiting, etc. It's just not tolerated and more and more people are seeing that on a regular basis as of late.

So, please read the Forum Guidelines. There is a link in my signature.

Also, read this: Ignore Function, Communicating with Other Members and this Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. So the culture continues. The far right element, again, attack a thread with the sole intention of forcing Admin to close it, spay it, then re-open it as a vastly diluted imitation.

I know the Admin duties are incredibly difficult, time-consuming and generally under appreciated, however the usual suspects will always win.

On that basis, and it has happened here (quite deliberately) again, the general message is lost.

This will remain, unfortunately, as just another thread to drop down the pages.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Honestly I felt so bad that I created a thread that caused so much drama that I messaged the admin to apologize. I thought it was just a interesting topic to discuss.

16. No. It was a good thread. It stirred up knowledge, ignorance, lies and truths. However, it brought about insults. Not your fault. Good subject matter.

• Like Like x 1
  17. That's basically exactly what the admin said. I was told not to worry since it's not my fault and I can't can't control how people respond to threads.

18. Oops! By the skin of my teeth! I'll be good! lol. I should really go pickup weed growing accessories and tie these bitches down a little.

Music... soothes the savages!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. For the record, I did not receive a message.

Please continue on with the thread, though.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Guilty, he convo'ed a mod.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2