Is war with Iran near?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZioKyo, Jul 28, 2018.

1. According to Australian Government officials they believe that President Trump is ready to order a strike on Iranian nuclear faculties and Australia could help with locating targets. It's quite possible that if America strikes Iran then Israel and the Gulf Nations among other Middle Eastern and Western allies would help also. If such a strike happens will Iran roll over and move on or try to respond? What do you guys think?

Donald Trump could be ready to order a strike against Iran, Australian Government figures say

2. He better not, those fucking warhawks just cannot stand peace can they?

No money to be made in peace when your business is death.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Hopefully the missiles will malfunction and hit DC.

The US of Warmongering can fuck right off with yet another war.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Can't say with so called POTUS 45 as he is the king of wishy washy, whatever he says (like the threat to Rouhani by tweet) on average he walks it back days or weeks later... he said similar to Kim in N. Korea and called him "rocket man"... they ended up pals, almost as chummy as Putin and the "stable genius"...

Speaking of Rouhani, my gut tells me he is a lot more sincere and trust worthy than his predecessor whatever his name was... that guy looked evil in the eyes and seemed unhinged... Rouhani appears calm and confident... How do we really know if he is sincere? That article you linked to states he was bragging about making rapid progress in nuclear but not sure when this bragging took place. Were they implying he has been bragging since the agreement not to escalate development?

Some believe that "one, but certainly not all" of the reasons 45 is snuggling up to Putin is to get Putin to agree to stay out of any skirmish the US has with Iran, perhaps even assist... That may go over like a lead balloon imo.

5. Trump is really good about tossing balls in the air to distract the easily lead from his atrocities but real balls he has not.

It's all smoke and mirrors with this a$$hole. His whole plan is to turtle up. Bury the US behind walls and trade sanctions then hide out until the dust settles. The acts of a coward.

He was voted in for his lack of abilities as a statesman and he sure is living up to that perception so at least he gets a thumb's up for that.

On every other criteria he fails spectacularly.

Pussy grabbing, child stealing and compulsive lying are not points I would want on my resume.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Because of one fucking tweet? Seriously? Lab rat's right about 1 thing - distraction. Added to misinformation, deceit and lying, his tweetage can at times, actually make the Trumpster an effective statesman.

You didn't think international relations had much basis in honesty and integrity did you? It's mostly about who or what country can fuck over the others to the best economic advantage. If 2 or 3 want to get nasty about it, well then war it is. We're all just pawns in the game.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Oh I hope so My Halliburton Stock will Go Through The Roof

• Like Like x 1
  8. Does iran have oil?

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Yes they do.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. It's tiring hearing people ignorantly parrot this line about the US invading countries for oil. Yes Iran has massive amounts of proven reserves. No, that does not mean the US will invade them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Don't worry sunshine, everything will be O.K.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. It's not a line. It's the main reason for not only the US but most major western country's involvement in the middle east since the value of oil became apparent. Securing oil reserves for military use is still the main driver behind mid-east meddling.

The US created most of the terrorist groups they now wage war on and use that premise to keep the populace fearful and compliant. Over 50% of US GDP is used to support the military/industrial complex. Knock that back to 40% and it would be no problem to give every Amerikan free health care, decent housing and free post-secondary schooling. Rebuilding the crumbling infrastructure nation-wide would put everyone back to work at decent wages and fill the coffers with income taxes that the newly employed would be happy to pay.

Trump will make 'merika great again so no worries m8. ;)

13. That's just not true dude, I have no idea where you got that idea but it's ludicrous. Also not true that cutting defense spending would let the Feds give everyone free healthcare and education, just objectively false. Current federal social spending accounts for over 50% of the US Federal Budget every year and that's increasing. Defense is around 10% to 12%

You're wildly misinformed about the US economy my dude. Also wrong about oil, if the US was only concerned with securing oil for military use, they produce more than enough at home to do that. Oil imports from Iraq fell after the invasion, which is to be expected since wars tend to destroy the production capabilities of the places they are fought in.

• Like Like x 1
  14. He's far from wrong. The US is a parasite state, a throw back to the rape and pillage of colonial times.

Iran is of no threat to the US, it has not invaded or attacked the US not has it made any attempt to do so. The US is bullying Iran to appease their genocidal allies - Saudi Arabia and Israel, two fellow warmongering parasites.

Trump's being Trump here, as a bully the only way he knows is bullying and apart from neoconservatives and warmongers this is blatantly obvious to everyone else.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. I'm not really interested in getting into a huge debate about US meddling in foreign powers and their reasons for doing so but you really need to crack a few books and look beyond what you see on Faux news.

You might want to start with, "What is America?", A short History of the New World Order by Ronald Wright. He also wrote "A Short History of Progress" and that's worth a read as well.

The US is a war-mongering country that leaves it's constitution at it's borders while it pursues it's own greedy corporate interests around the globe. It's no wonder to me and many others why it has to waste so many resources defending itself against retaliatory attacks. The US is a terrorist organization to a great portion of the planet and it's own worst enemy.

I'm not claiming that Canada is free of guilt either. We have corporate greed up the wazoo here too. Mining and oil companies destroying habitats in South America and elsewhere while our government turns a blind eye to the carnage. But they are just puppets dancing to the tune of their corporate masters like in the US too.

If becoming a 3rd world country is the goal then Trump's your man!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm hoping one lands smack dab on your hut...

"I'm Livin For Givin the Devil His Due"

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. Man I wish Bulldog could reply, sure miss that guy.

Go research Iran before these hardcore thugs took over in the name of religion. It was a beautiful and free place.

I hope President Trump pulls the trigger and takes care of these shit talking fanatics once and for all and gives Iran back to her people.

Stop believing all the bullshit you're fed in the Media! Do some research. Iran's leadership is needed in this would like cancer is needed in this world.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. no memes or toons needed. I just choose to think.