Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is very frequent toking bad?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by happyhigh, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Marijuana basically has no harmful effects, from all that i've experienced, heard and read. Plus i love getting stoned. :hippie: 
    Its just that i smoke up way too often. almost everyday. maybe twice or thrice a day.
    The places i score from, aren't nice places.. the quality of weed available is poor. it's all adulterated.
    i get high and like staying high. So back to my question, in my situation at least, is frequent toking bad?

2. what makes it too much? you're implying that there's adverse effects....

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It depends on the individual. Some can toke every day and carry on normal productive lives. Some people can't.

I would find some dealers that don't sell crappy "adulterated" weed.

Just don't use getting high as an excuse. If you can't do the things important to you while smoking, then stop. If you can then smoke away.

4. It seems to be a common misconception among bud smokers that marijuana is the holy grail of smoked drugs, with no negative consequences when smoked. Not true. Marijuana contains carcinogens, and tar of course, and you're saying all the weed you smoke is adulterated? I would not touch that sh** with a 10 foot pole let alone smoke it ever. Smoking everyday heavily or not is not a very great thing to do if you are looking to stay in prime health.

5. The only way frequent toking can be bad is if you can't go without smoking. In my junior year of high school, I smoked so much that I literally thought I couldn't do anything without being high. I would toke up before I did anything. As long as you don't get to the point of mental addiction, I see nothing wrong with sparking up 24/7.

6. me affect doesn't it and years for smoking been have I.

• Like Like x 11
  7. I would throw a t break in every now and then.

8. WIN!!1!

9. it's only bad if you're smoking three marijuanas in a day

• Like Like x 3
  10. I would say so, when you abuse something you cultivate a mindset paradigm around its use and your perception changes about life. 

11. I noticed a slight defect in my memory, and I used to have good memory.

My memory improves during t-breaks. Then goes bad during smoking. I just forget little details (where the keys at?), so nothing big.

12. In your situation OP, yes, without a doubt in my mind, toking everyday with sketchy, low quality, adulterated weed is very bad.

Smoking everyday with high quality, unadulterated weed, is not bad, IF you have your priorities straight. Work, family, bills, proper nutrition, etc... ALWAYS must come before toking.

13. Solution: vape errday

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Only problems I have is I forget little details and when i go on T breaks I have loss of appetite and have trouble sleeping.  (not sure if sleeping is from weed or I just don't sleep)

15. I've been getting high everyday multiple times a day for a little more than a month now since school is out.  I've noticed a complete lack of motivation to do anything lmao.

16. Maybe twice or thrice and day? thats not even that much to begin with, either your a lightweight or that adulterated weed is harsh as shit to handle

17. On that note I shall toketh away  :hippie:

18. #18 mikevick, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    compared to soda? maybe not. compared to carrots? yea

19. Personally for me, I feel like it has affected my memory/memory recall. I am in college and I smoked everyday for the past year multiple times a day, it hasn't  affected my GPA negatively, if anything the last 2 out of 3 semesters I have been on the Presidents and Dean's list. Come this next fall semester though, im cutting back big time, because this is the time I start building the foundation for my career/future, I hope to only toke every other weekend, other than that the herb is the tits! :D

20. Too much of anything is bad for you so yeah...hopefully you can make this call for yourself and just look at your life and whether or not you think it's having a negative impact.

Obviously smoking is going to have a negative impact on your throat and lungs since you're inhaling smoke so there's always that.