Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is Venice Beach still wack?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by VINDICATED, Mar 18, 2012.

1. First thing Monday morning my girl and I are heading to Venice Beach in so cal. It's been a few years since I've been there. My budget is $250.00. Think I'll be able to find a good deal or am I better off getting something at grass city? I don't know much about brands. I just go for the thickest, biggest, and heaviest thing I can find.

Yesterday I was at a smoke shop in Inland Empire. The guy tried to sell me a Roor for $130. seemed way to low for a Roor, so I passed thinking it was a fake.

2. if you find the right shops and have adequate social skills, then that $250 will go a long way in Venice.

3. try to get to wicked sands in the valley.

4. Smokin' heaven at the north end of the boardwalk, DWB, and a lot of other heady glass, 250$ should pick you out something nice.

5. Smokin heaven would be a good choice. Never been there but I know thats the shop DWB sells through. Go in there and get a DWB piece I bet you won't be disappointed

6. I had to Google DWB. I never heard of them before. Wow, from what I'm seeing, they do look pretty sick. Thanks.

7. Fuck Venice.

Prices are wack.

8. make sure you leave Smokin Heaven (401 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, CA, 90291) for last before you make any purchase. they have some of the tightest custom glass out there, specifically DWB (i got 2 of their bingers, and a tripchamb bub). also make sure to haggle with who ever you are considering buying from. dont go for the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd price they throw at you, and in a polite way demand a free padded bag to protect your baby.

9. Will do. thanks man.

10. Yup smokin heavens and DWB is amazing. Bought my dwb ashcatcher from there, probably the most functional a/c ive ever owned