Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is vape the way to go?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TGODCudderWayne, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Either buying a new bowl/bong, or going the vaporizer route.

Which do you prefer?

As far as vapes go, I'll looking at the vapor genie due primarily to its convienence.

Any opinions to help influence my decision would be appreciated.

And is it worth the money in the long run?

2. Get the MFLB, you will never be sorry, especially when your friends are complaining in a movie theatre about how they can't smoke, and you are in the bathroom stall vaping without risk:smoke:

3. Bathroom stall? Shit I plug my battery in right when the previews start and the lights dim.

4. omg I want a MFLB :(

5. #5 BlowinKush858, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
    Yeah I'd go vape.
    -Healthier
    -Weed tastes better
    -Gets you higher
    -Convenient
    -Saves weed
    -Won't shatter into pieces if you get too blitzed

6. well depends on how much $ u have saved but I recommend the vaporizer. Just bought a SSV a month or so ago and I smoke like a tenth of the weed i usually do in a night and get like 10 times higher. While it it is some what expensive, MFLB will do roughly the same thing as a portable vape. My friend has one and well lol, we smoke it a ton before movies and inbetween drinks at bars lol. MFLB is the way to go if ur looking for portable, otherwise SSV or DBV

7. I have an Extreme Q and absolutely love it. Not only is it healthier but it also saves me weed in the long run because I only need about 1/3 of a bowl pack to get on the same level as smoking a bowl or two.

Only problem about my vape is its lack of portability, but now there is a portable version made by the same company and there's also many other portables such as the MFLB, which is also awesome.

8. Even better, just walk around wherever with it.

9. That MFLB must be somethin else...all the forums I've searched everyone is recommending it.

Might just have to cop one instead.

Whats the size of it though if you can bring it to the movies with you lmao?

10. Get a vaporizer. You won't be sorry.

11. like a phone

12. Vaping is definitely the way to go IMHO ...I enjoy the high more, plus it's healthier, I really taste the herb, no butane chemicals...and NO NASTY STINKY SMOKE! [​IMG]

You will not regret it.

13. I highly recommend investing in a vaporizer. I have the VaporStar, and while it's by no means top of the line it was inexpensive and it works well. The high is different from ripping out of a doob or a bowl, but it's never unenjoyable haha :smoke:

14. If you r a stealth smoker, the vape is the way to go

15. vaporizer is a safe, more health , more efficient way get that lovely thc in your body

16. im not sure, ive used a light bulb vape, never a good one, ide go with a bowl/bong if i were you, if you have used a vape before and like it, i would go with that.