Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is three grams enough for brownies?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 1b3h1gh, Jun 27, 2012.

1. I'm not an experienced smoker I've smoked three times, with .25 grams of good weed twice and .5 grams the first time (not a fun high). This was all about two weeks ago and now I'm thinking of buying shwag and throwing it into brownies. Is 3 grams enough and how much to share with a friend that has smoked a few times?

2. about .5 to 1 gram per brownie

3. No, sorry.

4. Make sure you look into how it's done. I botched it my first few times and ended up wasting pot. You have to extract the THC into butter by simmering crushed up weed and butter in water for a good hour and a half. Low to low medium heat. Then when you let it cool it forms a big circle of weed butter at the top that you can easily remove and use in your brownies. Strain the leaves out if you want. I'm sure you can find better instructions than that. Good luck.

5. for one person, maybe two, if your actually expecting to get fully blown that is

6. Lol 3 is about enough for 1 or 2 brownies. Make firecrackers cuz with 3 gs youd have to eat the whole tray of brownies.