Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Atom., Apr 27, 2007.

1. Reliable? Looks kind of untrustworthy.

[​IMG]

2. So choose a diffrent one. Strait tubes are my personal prefrance.

3. i wouldnt.
    carb hole is not the good stuff.
    and its probably as much as a 250 roor blue label. you can get that and its glass on glass and all nice. for like 70 bucks

4. glass looks a bit thin

5. I'm pretty sure that would end up broken after a month or two of use unless you are supremely careful. I'd go with something you are confident will last you as long as you'll need it.

6. Dumb question, but.... does anyone know how to cancel orders before they've been shipped? I ordered it and I COMPLETELY regret it now.

7. that looks pretty untrustworthy

8. Are you for real or are you being a dick?

9. glass wit curves is easily broken brah
    common sense?
    i know i dont use it
    but cmon!

10. Uhh..... Yeah, I already established that.

11. you thnk i red ur post? lol

12. You should.

13. shoulda been patient.
    but w/e, you'll enjoy it i bet.

14. just dont make it a mobile bong
    and dont let drunk friends hit it
    u should be coo

15. Yeah... I jumped on it quick because my bong had recently broken and this one was only 30$. I didn't take into account the thin glass and the curved neck.

16. Perhaps a little fragile...

17. My mom was in Tracy and picked up this cool little bong...

[​IMG]

18. Yeah , it deffenitly looks like that would all to easliy shatter into a million shrads :smoke:

19. $30 bucks? well, at least you didn't spend a shitload on it.

20. Yep...that bong looks like a trustworthy character. As long as you take care of it, it will serve its purpose. Fuck its glass so don't expect to bash it around too much, well except if it was thick but it isn't so treat it nice....I'd hit it, looks like a fine piece to rip to me.