Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokebush, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Me and a few friends are having an argument, we disagree on weather or not this is good value, £25 for 2 grams of the dankest, crystalliest and most scrumptious Blueberry Haze. I'd say it it because of the potency on the weed and how little it takes to get stoned, but £12.50 a gram is a bit steep. What do you guys think:cool:

2. That's like 30 usd right? If so that's a good price for dank

3. .......................................................................................................

Including your location and converting currency to USD just might give you an OK answer.

4. hell no. thats 20usd I can get the dankest top shelf medical for 12usd a gram.

5. It completely depends on your location, man.

That price would be a little steep in a lot of areas, but it would be a good deal in a lot of areas too.

The PriceOfWeed website only has prices in that area for London and Dublin, but just as an example of price differences, it has prices in Dublin listed at nearly twice as much as London prices.

A more specific location would help, someone from your area might be able to chime in.

6. dude that isn't bad at all
    i don't know if you weigh what you buy, but usually £20 gets you between 1.6 - 1.8 in my area. rarely 2g. quality could be wet, dank anything. 25 for guaranteed dank isn't bad at all. i'd be happy paying that, so long as it's dry as fuck and proper high grade/medical grade

7. You're more than likely in a different country then op, not everyone gets the same prices as you:smoke:

8. haha true. I dont even think I would smoke weed if it was 20usd a gram. that makes a single blunt cost like 40 dollars.

9. [quote name='"Uncertainty"']
    haha true. I dont even think I would smoke weed if it was 20usd a gram. that makes a single blunt cost like 40 dollars.[/quote]

You can roll a blunt with .5 for yourself or even 1 gram... You dont need 2 grams to roll a blunt man