Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this worth it? (2gs for £20 / $30)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Super Doper, Mar 8, 2011.

1. :D pleasee somebodyy fucking replyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :hello::hello:

:smoke::smoke:

:confused:

2. hell to the motherfucking yeah!!!

:smoke:

3. id pay $30 for 2 g's of that

4. It obviously depends on what prices are in your area and the quality of bud. The bud looks like it's pretty good atleast and I usually pay around 10 bucks a g depending (altho most sell 8th or q min) but it all depends on where you live other places its more/less.

5. good price​

6. is it mids motherfucker??

7. dude, you dont have to bump your own thread after 5 minutes..

and, i wouldn't be too happy if my dealer sold me 2 grams of shake.. but if it smokes well, then i suppose that's not a horrible deal.

8. looks like some nice trees to me.

9. suck my dick motherfucker :hello: :smoke:

10. You my friend need be not disrespectful to those above you. We > You. Understand? Right now.. you've got less rep, hence. You're OUR bitch. Btw the weed is just some shake, nothing great.

11. hells yeah go buy an ounce motherfucker! if your copping two grams for $30, then an would be like $260!
    :hello: :hello:

12. I've smoked the thick buds prior to the pic you dumb cun t

13. I dunno I think the bud looks pretty good actually not like amazinnngg but atleast deceish would make for a nice sess.

14. Your time on these forums will be short lived with that attitude. It's shake, not nugz. nothing to pop even a half chub over. Looks like the stuff i could get for 5 bucks a gram at my local dispensary.

15. Smugness belongs in your dads asshole

16. :laughing:

i like your style oh an nothing beats my price i get dank for free

17. :wave: 10 yr old.

18. Is it mids motherfucker??
    :hello:

19. lol this guy's gonna get banned.