Is this worth continueing? (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by YBliss, Mar 21, 2007.

1. sum of you probably remember my other post...well i have 9 plants...all about 4 weeks old...i had them under a sun lamp...now im getting a better light...adding fish ferts..and giving proper ventilaztion...can this turn my crop around? will these plants still have a sucessful harvest or should i just start over??

i want my plants to bush out ya no..now grow so dam tall lol

[​IMG]

2. Personally I'd keep it going. More light is going to make them way happier and healthier, although they seem to be hanging in there now. When you do get a better (brighter) light, try to transition them gradually so they don't burn, i.e., start them at 3 ft away from the new light, then 2 ft, etc. Worm castings and seaweed extract are doing wonders for mine at the moment, also.

3. And, you're going to need more than fish emulsion to feed the plants. Fox Farm makes excellent (albeit pricey) products. I'd grow them a little while longer, give them more light and fertilizer (gradually) and start doing LST. Once you have enough bud sites, you can start the flowering process.

4. thanks alot man...so how long from today should i go before 12/12...cuz its already been 4 weeks...and i have PLENTY of fish fert lol...they grew a inch each over night cuz of that shit!

5. Eh, the only one I see that may be the only one worth trying to save is the one on the top left. But honestly I'd scratch this attempt, wait for your better light and ferts and go again. It will only take you a few weeks to get MUCH better results. Another thing to keep in mind is not planting more than one plant per container (top right).

6. It really depends on what the plants are worth.

Were they bagseed? or did you get them online?

If they aren't anything special, maybe its best to scrap them and move on.

7. a grow to harvest is worth keeping, just keep going. They are all big plants but need alot more light, they are stretching for the light so much i'm surprised they are standing.

First get them all in bigger pots and cover them with dirt up till about the top 2 or 3 nodes, the stem you cover up will eventually just add on to the root system and a bigger pot will allow them to get much bigger, the extra lights will help too.