Is this worth 50?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by scrxm, Jan 5, 2014.

1. #1 scrxm, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    The owner of my lhs wanted to sell me this for 50? Is it worth it? I want an a/c with the least amount of drag possible! What other types of percs would be better? btw it's a 3 arm tree ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388898144.073329.jpg Alright thanks guys

2. #2 Slick_Rick, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    Idk about currently, I would think so. Ash catchers are worth itI got mine ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388898357.175230.jpg For 50 over a year ago. I like the bowl tho, does it come with?

3. NO dude these are on ebay for like $30... I got one in my early days and it's china glass... broke in a week... you're getting ripped paying $50 for that lmao

4. I hate to point it out but I mean it's better than dropping half a hundro on some ching-chong glass

5. [quote name="melonuggz" post="19282933" timestamp="1388899091"]I hate to point it out but I mean it's better than dropping half a hundro on some ching-chong glass[/quote]no thank you! I didn't buy it I just looked around and he gave me a price! So what do you recommend I get

6. look for showerhead ashcatchers, they are a better on diffusion and you may find a deal online or at your lhs.

7. yeah showerheads are the best route to go. tree percs are nice when they are made well... 

8. i would always just go for a straight perc, why do people put precs on ash catchers, do they realize how fast that shit gets clogged and how hard it is to clean them?

9. NO. The reply above was correct. One almost identical and bigger sells at my LHS for 23 bucks. Do not buy that.